• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 17 2014 10:33 pm

So tired of people resetting themselves after I hit them. There should be a 24 hour period where when a person is hit before they can reset themselves or when they drop to a certain networth.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jun 17 2014 10:42 pm

Ya I agree there should be more limits on it.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Cronus420
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • bow down before your god
Jun 17 2014 10:59 pm

and to add to demo's point the opposite side of the topic . if someone hits you and takes a planet or several planets they should not be able reset rite away .this happened to me and the person did it just to get past the time limit on dropping a planet you take over . he reset and zeroed out my planets both of the planets he took also had 2 advanced buildings on them. he took from me and reset himself before i could get online and attempt to take them back.

cronus420
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Jun 18 2014 3:33 am

Please forgive the noob question....what is the advantage of a reset?

From what I see, you keep your advanced tech points (the ones you buy with $$?) and up to 1 mill Naq in the depository. You lose all your planets that you built up.

Even if you lost your entire fleet, it seems better to stick with your built up planets than start over unless you are embarrassed by being hit.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Aldinach
  • Irregular
  • 48 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Shel nok.
Jul 02 2014 8:14 am

The most common problem (in my experience anyway) is what Cronus pointed out.

That situation is very common. You're at war with a particular player, and in most cases where this situation happens, you're the one that's winning thus far. The person you're at war with takes over your planets with absolutely NO intention of keeping them whatsoever.

However, rather than waiting until he can abandon them, he resets himself to 'destroy' the planet before you can retake it (as all buildings on it disappear once it's unoccupied).

It's pretty much just a very bitter, spiteful, and petty way to throw an in-game fit when you're not winning a fight, and something really does need to be done to prevent it from happening.

Some players routinely use this behavior as their strategy to weaken players they can't take down through legitimate warfare or gameplay. IMO, it should be considered cheating, if not theft, as a lot of players actually put money into the game in order to build these planets, and then some retard takes it over and immediately resets, basically robbing them of what they've spent.

It's no different than holding the pot at a Poker game, and running off with it without finishing the last hand of cards.

Mekta satak Oz!