• Blackace
  • Irregular
  • 3 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 17 2014 3:58 pm

first for and foremost great topic for a game.

the good
i like the races. most of the layout. and some other item's about your game.
the idea that you are trying is one. that i know needs your undivided attention.

the very bad
the space map need a lot of work not enfo room. " and reading part's of forums" that you are to busy to clear out the alt accounts.
this game looks like its to hard to fast programming.

and the ....
you are over looking to many things that need to be made into this game. and that is what you have already put out. in the game so far.

overview of just one side of this game. haven't seen the other races.

the idea of building is oh my word what can i say .what are you thinking.
have you ever seen the show.
house's for pop that grow to slow, slave camp that do military points, saving buildings on an attack.
i say if you want to program your life away be my guess.

now if this is identical. To the other races. they have the same thing's for the same idea your not doing anything but copying and paste code not a good idea. when other people can see it as plain as day. that my programmer is a no brainier move.

what is this game going to be? a prequel to the stargate universe? movie, show or a alternate timeline.

this is to the owner.
if you know anything about this topic of game. you should know the humans need to be in this game first and period.

The Asgard are there to protect the human of the galaxy if there are no humans what are they going to do in this game? Become the thing that they protect against? Lol
also they weren't at war with Replicators if this is before the stargate on earth was buried. Which also mean's young earth could be a mission for this game. Freebee

humans are the slave along with the jaffa. the jaffa are humans first. then they are altered to the jaffa. who are still slave's but unknown to them. the jaffa believe there god had given them powers of strength, health and long life. that of humans. who only lived about 40 years at the most. to a life that of 120 to 150 for a jaffa. Depending on the jaffa ability to take a symbiote at an older age. This helped for less of a turnover with jaffa. Jaffa were also pick on a idea of stat's and obedience to there god. For the line of service to there god. the jaffa are not all military. the have a culture a way of life that need to be added. along with the other races if you going to have a intelligence side to this game. where if you dont have an military on planet the agents have a better chance at what there trying to do. beside building bouns.

This was the first TV show  "Children of the Gods". 
Then the Symbiote would make the choice for a host after the jaffa aloud it to grow. Then the Symbiote would become a child of the gods. The in-tire idea. the game needs

for the last thing if the owner want's my input and to make the interface believable he needs to get a hold of me here. Willing to help in the layout and format of the game.

rating
topic of game 10

layout of
interface 6 (only if the other race's are not identical)if so "0"

space map 2 (not enfo space to keep alt's in game. also adding stars when the population of the game grows for each sector. mutli-station per sector. spent 40k and cant place mine.

trailer
vs game 5

the structure
of building's
vs show 4

would like to go on but you get the idea. what you have isn't bad in my eye's you just need help with the game.

• Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 17 2014 4:04 pm

Learn how to spell.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jun 17 2014 4:10 pm

There is also a very big multi/cheating problem. And, cakes, leave him alone, go be a shol'va somewhere else. Tell me who you are in game, Cakes...

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 17 2014 4:11 pm

However the user interface does need some work,

• Soundwave
  • Irregular
  • 11 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 17 2014 5:08 pm

U should read about the game says in the time line its at 1000 years before the gate was buried and there was people on other planets before ra came to earth as the alterans settled on more then one planet only thing earth offered was a large scale population to enslave and a host for ra when what looked like an Asgard body was dieing.the asgard do more then protect humans they had their own agenda that was never put in show or explained other then the part when they was trying to fix their DNA and cloning process which lead some Asgard to leave to Pegasus galaxy but most of the planets they had in protection with treaty with the goaulds that was signed after the gate was buried had alteran tech on them and some of the populations had the dna markers of alterans. In real life history u got to remember Ramses the great who was born over 3000 years ago lived to the age of 90 so not sure where u come up with the age of 40 as average life cuz war and killing each other isn't an average life span and there is no science that can say people lived to this age only thing can say is now more people are living more to the average live span now cuz less illnesses

• Blackace
  • Irregular
  • 3 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 18 2014 2:41 am

i haven't seen everything yet but this comment was nice above. but what i was trying to say is and i know that he doesn't want this. shadowing your work is good to the point that you released it. but in my opinion he need fine tuning on the buildings that are better describing what you want the player to do.

like this. the galaxy's started with humans,ferling,unaas for this galaxy's .

all planet's have a starting population small to large rotation per planet. that can be built onto by the player. along with a give amount of naq

each planet has a set tech lvl on planet (so that the Goa'uld can't gain above the planets tech). only the homeworld can gain tech. by doing research which could be set to a random counter or a counter that increase as each time you trying to gain a lvl.

the way it would work for the planet's that you take over to gain tech is you have to have a 'child of the gods' there at the planet which open up to the intelligence agent area. the more children you have the faster the tech comes but the better chance of a enemy agent getting into your ranks and so on.

if were shadow i would delay the bonus on race til the fine tuning is done. my opinion but if your not going to fallow the show or movie on building. what's the point. beside the other race's?

• Aldinach
  • Irregular
  • 48 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Shel nok.
Jul 02 2014 7:56 am

Blackace, I'm starting to wonder if you've taken more than 10 minutes to look at or play this game...

The vast majority of what you said in your last post is patently ridiculous.

Technology on each planet IS capped. In fact, technology is capped for every race, period, regardless of how many planets you have (and you can only have 10 planets anyway.)

Players that have higher levels of technology than Laboratories alone give (and Laboratories have been removed altogether, so it's moot now anyway) have them because of buying Advanced Tech that gives additional technology.

Most of the comments you're making are superficial, and make it blatantly obvious that either you've only given the game the most cursory examination possible, or you're just not that bright, and have no understanding of how the game mechanics work at all.

Mekta satak Oz!