• Lordzues81
  • Irregular
  • 35 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 14 2014 7:56 pm

I think that you should only be able to put a space station in a star system that you have a planet in. i say this because i own every single planet in my star system and now someone just put a space station there and they are not even in the star systems next to me and i've been building up troops and resouces so i can put a space station in my star system. this does not mean you can not take one from someone els it just means you cant build one there.

added on..... or you could reduce how many space stations people can own..

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jun 14 2014 8:10 pm

Doesn't matter, if you built one someone could just steal it from you. there can only be 1 per sector and they're almost all filled up, soon you won't be able to build a station anywhere.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Kaguli
  • Irregular
  • 87 posts
  • Reputation 43
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Power in a refined form
Jun 14 2014 11:46 pm

TPAM makes a very good point, the rules of placement will soon be moot until more sectors are added.

That said, I happen to agree with you. In normal play of the game, you or an ally should be able to take the station. If you don't have any allies who are able, then perhaps you shouldn't be owning stations in the first place.
However, whenever the next expansion happens, very low NW players could potentially spam stations that are too low for anyone else to take and simply sit on them. It presents a serious problem that may need to be addressed by Shadowing.