• Lordzues81
  • Irregular
  • 35 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 13 2014 7:13 pm

i think the galaxy needs to be bigger because to many payers have taken over most of it with there alliances and sisters alliances. and i think there should be 2 races vs 2 races kinda game furlings and asgard vs the goa'uld and unac's.

and i would also like to see the tok'ra be put in too the game. i think that would be cool.

thanks for reading have a nice day too all

• Adadad
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 25
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • yarg
Jun 13 2014 7:14 pm

just pick goa'uld and tell people you are tok'ra :P

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 13 2014 7:48 pm

I was thinking today that I thought we needed a bigger galaxy too. And I agree I think that the Galaxy should be divided into two different teams. I also think the alliances should only have one or the other of the two races. Or at least there should be a bonus for an alliance to have all of the same. I think it would be nice to have NPC's In the galaxy as well.

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Jun 13 2014 8:16 pm

Need to remember, the Onacs are not fond of the Goauld who have just tossed them aside for human hosts and still upset as being taken as hosts.

Just because in the series, Furlings were part of the great races, does not mean the Furlings and Asgard get along (yet)

The Furlings are very different in their culture to asgards, and are more war like than the asgards.

Furlings generally like to keep themselves to themselves in this story line.

But agree, in the future will be cool to have new galaxies, like Pegasus, or Andromeda etc. and players who have the suitable equipped ships can maybe travel there and encounter new races :-) and maybe start to colonise that galaxy?

• Kaguli
  • Irregular
  • 87 posts
  • Reputation 43
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Power in a refined form
Jun 14 2014 1:30 am

More real estate/bigger galaxy, yes!

Race restrictions in alliances, no!

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Jun 15 2014 11:43 pm

Mixed alliances are cack. No goauld worth there weight will entertain furlings or asgards in there ranks unless they pledge loyalty but even then never think it would work.