• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 03 2014 5:38 am

And NO, i NEVER attacked any Eterntiy member, i was too scared to without the support of my alliance or its leaders, witch from the get-go i did not receive, I did some spydones and Agenting for the warlords during their attacks, and organized support for the arma members that actually did fight.

• Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
Jun 03 2014 6:00 am

and dude I told you. the reason I wasn't answering e-mails and such timely was I got swamped at work 3 days almost 40 hrs just there. was going crazy and having to rely a lot though styx who was running things while I was working. and rushi never said you didn't keep track of him or care just you never told him what was going on or had him do much of anything. and yeah the post in WC was a sleep deprived chat fail but I rolled with it and it kept my guys from being used as bait, what with one or two warlord guys actually telling my members to sucide their fleets for them on big targets...fuq that. they can go die in their own war. as far as I saw arma never had all the info and should not have made that call he just followed kynell and let his anger at olek blind him to the crap kynell and them where pulling. I like some of the warlords and some are complete D-bags but some are and sadly the good went down with the bad cuz most as good alliance members went out helping the others to the honorable ones I will remember you. to the other ones. may rushi piss in your gas tanks and steal all your left shoes.

Worship the TACO or face it
  • Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
Jun 03 2014 6:00 am

bad site no repeat post. ugh. oh and worship the taco and always remember sire never trust anything that's head height with your groin.

Worship the TACO or face it
  • Gdozer
  • Irregular
  • 35 posts
  • Reputation 46
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • GDozer, The Indomitable
Jun 03 2014 6:12 am

Also Death; youre not a leader in Arma's anymore, you said it in your earlier posts. The head of each branch need only message me, or Arma to cover for everyone. Youre not around anymore, so you dont count. I never said each member needed to do so, only if their leader wont. Someone has to have lead over there.

Youre like a week out of having any relevance to them, and you didnt do it then; just get one of the other guys to message me.

P.s. Agenting and organizing counts as attacking, its is an offensive action.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jun 03 2014 6:30 am

LOL I was just going to say that... Most arma alliances have backed out of the fight and all they had to do was have their leader message the Gdozer.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 03 2014 7:55 am

You guys are just stalling, most of the leaders are inactive, you want them to mail ya, and they probably dont even know this topic exists. Just gives you guys more time to slaughter innocents, when you guys could just step up and be the bigger man and say your done with the armas.

• Adadad
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 25
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • yarg
Jun 03 2014 11:09 am

well if all their leaders are inactive and they want no part in open war maybe all the active ones that arent marked for death should quit and form a new alliance

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jun 03 2014 7:27 pm

If the leaders aren't active, than how did they all surrender? Why would we want to "slaughter the innocents?" what's the point in that, why would anyone wan to stall just to do that? a few arma guys have actively been hitting PE members and they are keeping the war going; if you want it to stop, just have them surrender.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
<< Previous 1 [2]