• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 02 2014 5:36 pm

The arma alliances entered the current war with 5 members willing to attack.

The bulk of Arma alliances are all peaceful builders and players who do not spend money on the game.

Today marks another day, a player of this game has been attacked by eternity, and reduced to nothing.

A player with no money like they have, a player that wanted nothing to do but to build peacefully.

When asked for a truce, They said he could surrender, witch means he gives them his planets.

When told why he was attacked, He was told, The leaders of his alliances dont want peace, and they hide behind Protection.

DeathKnell - Reset
Armageddonsedge - Inactive with low net
Ryan and kainan Also Low net
Ender - Possibly working with Eternity.

To eternity, The leaders are hiding behind protection, When infact, they have been reduced to Low net, and are not active to do anything.

DeathKnell "me" Ran the Armageddon alliances by my self, The leaders were never of much help, I had to send each member individual messages because i could not rely on the leaders to do it for me, and arma was alwase gone, he left me in charge, I entered the arma alliances into this war under Armageddonsedge's authority

We entered with 5 people who would be willing to help our allies, The rest, took the option to sit the war out.

Those players have been reset, Quit, reduced to nothing, or joined Eterntiy.

Eternity now has 5 alliances, Most of witch players are able to spend money.
Players they attack, do not have this ability, and are being in one way or another, Removed from the game.

We have seen many people leave the game in the past weeks, And still more are leaving because of these attacks.

But now, these peaceful players who want nothing to do but to build peacefully, and play the game, are being reset, and quitting.

At this point, the members of eterntiy are doing nothing less then being bully's And "Griefing" the players of this game, Their leaders harass other players to get them to join, And participate in Foul Chat subjects in Galaxy, Diminishing other players, They hunt down people even after they have been reset, Not allowing a player to even play the game. And using multiple people to remove people from the game within 30-60min.

Some of these people you will never hear from again, and all they wanted to do was build peacefully.

The war is over, it has been over for almost a week now, Everything that has happened since has been borderline harassment against the peaceful players of the game, who did not participate in the war, but are deemed as ENEMY because their leaders declared war.

This needs to stop, Players are leaving the game, Galaxy chat is no longer fun to even watch.

I have come up with some choices that could possibly solve this problem

The first of witch, Depends on Eternity making the right choice.

Eternity will agree with Shadowing, To not attack any player that has not attacked them, Any of their members who Does such an act, will be reset by their own alliance.

The fallowing choices are more rash, and not practical.

Protection be given to each and every player who has not spent money this past week.

Alliances to be removed from the game.

Alliances only allowed to attack 1v1 in a war,
One alliance declares on another, and no other alliance may attack any member of that alliance, they will have Protection status.

This is all i have to say currently About this subject, and i will probably not reply to it, You all know the right thing to do here, Protect the weak players of the game, so we stop loosing players.

It is up to shadowing, and the community to bring about change to the game, to ensure its survival and the health of the player base.

• Zerotee
  • Irregular
  • 5 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I'm new!
Jun 02 2014 5:43 pm

Your First Sentence is the only one that explains everything and makes the rest of the post obsolete

"The arma alliances entered the current war with 5 members willing to attack."

Arma Alliance have been involved in attacks against Eternity and so all Armas are at war with Eternity we also have members who dont donate you think that stopped kynells hit the smaller members strategy ...NO...

I am sure that if Armas Alliances want to surrender they should contact Olek or Gdozer and an accomodation worked out

Eternity is not here to punish those who dont deserve it.

• Detch
  • Irregular
  • 9 posts
  • Reputation 12
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 02 2014 5:46 pm

It seems there has been some miscommunications here:

We did/do not demand the handover of players planets when they surrender, all we say is that planets which have already been taken over by our members will not be returned, but any current attacks enroute/planets sieged would be abandoned.

A Truce suggests the concept of war still exists between us and its only time till war begins again (look at Korea), surrender shows that war no longer resides between the parties involved. So with our requirements of peace its actually the same as if a truce was signed anyway, we just prefer the term surrender.

If your leaders are currently unable/unwilling to end the war, we accept anyone to just PM any Project Eternity member and/or message within the game chat that they surrender, a member of PE will confirm it and then that player out, we wont demand anything from them, all we say is that if you have lost planets, we will not return them.

• Gdozer
  • Irregular
  • 35 posts
  • Reputation 46
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • GDozer, The Indomitable
Jun 02 2014 6:07 pm

What Detch said is very accurate; I'm the one who drew up our terms and proceedures on this, and its very simple.

If your alliance attacks us, and goes into open war; its members are fair game. Thats almost common sense, if all your friends attack us, and you dont say your not involved, then you get dragged into it as well (as per the highest level of your alliance that made war) In Arma's and Warlords case this was your alliance leader, straight up; Youre responsible for more than most yourself Death, Arma's wouldve been out of the whole thing if you didnt get vocal and march in, we had a temporary NAP that you broke.

Once youre in the war, your there till you surrender. If you want someone to blame, point your fingers at Kynell and Zirnitra; we clearly "Won" the last war like 6-8 weeks ago, but this whole time theyve called it a truce, said they didnt lose, and used it as a point to rally people around: The lie that they had never lost. This time we wont be having any such confusion, if you want out, you surrender.

To that end, we've been super easy on the surrendering note: Literally any member who messages us asking for "Neutrality" or to be left out before they hit us or we hit them has been given it; anyone we're actively fighting with needs to only message one of us, and publicly announce their surrender, after which we add them to our "Not-to-be-attacked" list, and they can go on playing peacefully; I think theres under half a dozen people who's surrender we wouldnt accept. Currently we've been notified of this by 6 seperate alliances, as well as 7 players who wished to be left out individually; and with the exception of minor confusion every situation has been handled respectfully, timely, and they have been left out of any aggression. Once a player surrenders, just like Detch said, we keep what weve already taken, turn back any attacks and we're all done, onto the next player.

Dont place the blame on us because alliance leaders wont surrender. If its that the alliance is inactive, or doesnt care, then players should be leaving or messaging us on their own behalf; but its no secret that we're in war, so these people shouldnt be surprised.

We're not just letting this one die off; we're not going to let people attack us and then just forget about them; If people want peace, get them to surrender.

• Robinb
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 02 2014 6:22 pm

As a member of Arma I agree with eternity. If our leaders declared war they should either coördinate attack and defense or surrender when they see the war is lost. Wich as I understand already was somewhere last week.

The inactive state of our alliances and its coordination is a shame on our alliance and should be dealt with promptly.

The leaders should either surrender or message all members to coordinatie attack and defense from eternity. Who is right to attack us. I wouldn't let it slight either if someone attacked me.

For me the next step would be peace between our alliances so that we can reorganize and decide wheter we even should be an alliance.

I personaly do not walk from commitments to alliances easyly but if no one helps there is no point to an alliance.

Therefor my advice is offical peace or surrender between the fighting parties and reorganize so next time we can put up a decent fight instead of the five who bravly but naivly attack an well coordinate alliance

• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 02 2014 7:02 pm

Well, i have done all that i can for the arma alliances, I got no support from them either, i ran all of the alliances by my self, I dont appreciate being the only one in charge, I backed up our allies, and for that i got reset, and a personal grudge against me by eterntiy, From that day forward, i will alwase be hunted by eterntiy, and their band of Bully's. For the simple thing of helping an ally.

Our members, Well, by the sounds of Eternity's posts, they will continue to be hunted, because thats just what eternity does, they do not have the capacity in their hearts to be the bigger man, and make the right choice and stop attacking defenseless players and lowering our player base.

I am no longer a leader of Arma alliances, i have helped our members time and time again, and nothing has come of it, The alliance website will be removed tonight, As i am paying for it.

I wish the arma members the best of luck, And i hope that Eterntiy will make the right choice, and stop attacking any member of the arma alliances.

• Gdozer
  • Irregular
  • 35 posts
  • Reputation 46
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • GDozer, The Indomitable
Jun 02 2014 8:29 pm

Yeah, I totally understand the sentiment Death; but like I said, we arent just going to trail off and let the war slide without resolution. Too much has happened to be putting up with that nonsense.

You seem to think that the war ended last week; we werent fighting just to test and see who would win, then drop it; that isnt a war, thats a skirmish. The fact that the enemy has lost hope is all the more reason for them to surrender, and then the war would be over with; until then we figure fighting is the best way to get the point across.

(P.s. We're not foolish, I already know what your new name is; If we wanted to be hunting you, we still would be. I assure you that youre not on my good side by a longshot, so situations in the future would not be handled pleasantly; but for the most part I wipe the slate clean when someone resets, which is why we havent made an issue of it yet.)

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Jun 02 2014 10:00 pm

Well, it’s about time I got the blame for something, Kynell always spoiled my essence.

Anyway, the poor estate of the affairs are players hanging out there members and not willing to attack.

For the warlords, we had a core team, we could trust, and we grew.

A few players came in for protection but most went out with a bang.

The biggest issue warlords broke their bond, of standing together, scared of the mighty Olek wallet.

Personally, I think the eternity guys do work together good, and do form a cohesive team just like warlords did.

Warlords took the game in a new direction and put the fear of god into other alliances.

Attack one, attack all.

Olek would of been reset in a few days had I not stopped the vote.. The hap hazard plotting, other alliances promising Kynell "yeah we will step in" and a few did, but there was over 50 members of just warlords.

I turned when I should have opened up with full guns on the HoH and reduce them to dust.

I made a mistake, I should have backed Kynell 100%, not sat on the side lines and seeing my colleagues throwing themselves at Oleks forces.

But, as all things, Eternity will fall sometime, when Olek or Gdozer leave, those who have shown aggression against my brothers will be shown no salvation, no solace, no rest.

If you thought Warlords was bad for the game then think again. When Shadowing brings the races in, it will mean jack. When he brings the personalities in it will mean jack.

Eternity will bleed the game. Why, as many members of Warlords found, boredom. Boredom of no other big fish in the water to compete with them. Days and days of no one with status, no one worthy to stand against the mighty.

And it shall come to pass, boredom will set in, and the mighty Olek will start his destruction of alliances that do not bow down to him. Maybe he should be a Goa’uld rather than a Furling.

Warlords are for Eternity, trust me on that Olek blackhammer.

So speak the Black Dragon of Death

Lord Zirnitra

• Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
Jun 02 2014 11:54 pm

ok death you have pissed me right the shel kree off. first I have never once actively worked with eternity. I only did what I had to do to keep my alliance from being killed by the bad choices of leadership. 2nd you never attacked in the war, at all you ordered the war but never acted your self I lost my respect for you there cuz my armies are always the first to die in battle for my alliance when i'm on. and 3rd where the fuq did you get that you had no help from other arma leaders running things I offered and I tried to help organize things but was told by the other leaders to not talk to their members and you never told them I could. and I always had my guys under control when you never even told your former 2IC anything. you messed up, you never listened to advise, you ran things yourself with out help or imput. and now there is no clear leadership and the other leaders are to my knowledge not even active or at least not talking to anyone. don't even try to blame any of this on anyone but you arma and the warlords. if that is how you feel me and mine will be more then happy to drop the arma banner if needed. last lil note here any arma members that feel abandoned or ignored by your leadership msg me I have more then enough attn. to give to hear you out and help with your problems. if you are having problems with eternity msg me directly as right now the only ACTIVE and CARING ARMA leader on and i'll see what I can do for you.

-Endersshadow CO of ARMA Sodan

Worship the TACO or face it
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jun 03 2014 3:15 am

WOW1!!! way to whine like a little gonach over yourself getting reset. We call this a "nefertiti" You post a complain about someone and pretend it's for the good of a group of people and not just whining over yourself like a self-centered, immature, child. Pathetic. "Oh! this is on behalf of all of armaggedons army which was unfairly destroyed by the asshole olek!" No, this is about you getting reset and crying about it.

SO, what's your new name, huh? Something 'veteran' I hear.

Let us not forget, deathknell was the one that dragged armas alliance into this, he is the one that doomed them all.

also, most of eternity is not willing to spend money, so get your facts straight.

For the record: I was one of the week, non-spending players that was reset. I was reset after 3 days of constant attacks by 3 people much higher than me in networth with stations and sats so that I couldn't hit back, I was suicide bombed to hell until all I had left was 4 planets an an army which someone suicided literally everything they had into so that kynell could have a few warlords reset me and claim the kill. I have not whined about it chat or on the forums; I lauged about it and took it as a chance for a fresh start. You should try doing the same.

4 of the arma alliances have gonach ed out and been granted a NAP, so that is proof that eternity does not do what you claim we do.

I would also like to take this time to point out the fact that I think you are a huge prick. I have seen you "bully" people on the forums before and it's just pathetic. It could be said that I'm a shol'va , but I never directly insult someone without a reason for it, I just give them a hard time. Yugi is a exception to this because he has just annoyed me with his constant whispers calling me variations of "dumb" that he's pretty much dead in my eyes. By the way, "dumb" is a childish and "dumb" word.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
Jun 03 2014 4:11 am

moldy...shut up before I kill you. you don't know all the details cuz my group sure as hell didn't gonach out of the fight. we never even started trust me if we had fought you would have noticed. but yeah moldy don't make me pull a mei Terumi on your ass.

Worship the TACO or face it
  • Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 03 2014 5:34 am

And thats why all of the arma leaders think your a spy or traitor ender, Sure your a good leader, i wont deny it, you bend over backwards for your people, thats why i put you in charge.

But you went and told your members not to attack because i was not in command, Not only did you tell them, you told all of galaxy, I would have understood if it was a message to your members, or a private message to me.

Then their was tons of rumors going around "witch we spoke about in chat room"

You then went silent, you would not speak to me, you were not answering e-mails till days later.

Then rushi left me, Your his neighbor, Rushi felt unappreciated? I gave him things to do, i cant help it if i got 5 alliances to keep track of and like to mico manage everyone, I cared about rushi, i texted him when he was sick and such, i wouldnt have if i did not care or appreciate him.

And your right, i did not let anyone else help me, And no one even seemed that interested either, I cant recall one instance when someone tried to give me Advice, kainan and Ryan NEVER speak to me, Arma is NEVER ON, even if i mail them, Like i said, i had to mail every member my self, And then all of this started and i couldnt trust you.

and moldy, I wont pretend that im perfect, i had a laps of judgement one day, and i apologized on the forums to the person. And i didnt really post that much about myself being reset, The topic its self was about trying to get everyone to stop attacking the arma members.

I have asked Eterntiy to stop attacking the Armas, As a former leader of the armas, And you all still insit that each member should mail you.

What, after you have taken 5 planets from them like the last guy?

Fact is, you guys dont want this war to end, your having too much fun, you want it to be hard for us to "Surrender" as you say, You play with words, twist things around, and in the end, theirs nothing i will be able to do to sway your opinion on me or the armas.

[1] 2 Next >>