• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 26 2014 5:23 pm

same reason as others really, we started playing this game when it was about skill and that's when the game mattered an we was unstoppable, now the game is no skill involved its only money that make a difference, pay to win only.

all my friends out there and alliance its been a good run and will be playing the other games with you anyway so wont miss you lol.

for all the noobs who bowed down to olek and gdozer and surrendered coz your scared well its your own fault when you get wiped out by them lol but when my protection ends I will do what damage I can to them for you.

special shout out to only 2 decent people in that cha'tii for brains alliance adadad your a cool guy and kelac well its been fun trolling with you, as for the rest of you your as retarded as olek so shel kree you.

now gonach a ll you want lol laters.

• Intrelzar
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Joma secu
May 26 2014 5:24 pm

Cya soon boss keep in touch on skype =)

Joma secu
  • Denaragor
  • Irregular
  • 12 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 26 2014 5:34 pm

see you in other games boss.

• Adadad
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 25
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • yarg
May 26 2014 5:45 pm

you arent even coming back to the new races? :\

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 26 2014 5:50 pm

na, its not the game content that's the problem its the unlimited market that kills it, not so bad when you get left alone but for a war game its impossible to win a war against a wallet.

• Gdozer
  • Irregular
  • 35 posts
  • Reputation 46
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • GDozer, The Indomitable
May 26 2014 5:56 pm

Gotta say, I wont miss listening to your weak excuses for your failure.

Good Riddance, the game will be much better off with you gone.

• Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 27 2014 2:38 am

Gdozer, usually your a decent enough person. However, the above slight at Kynell is way below the belt. All have a right to their opinion. Yes, even you and me.

Kynell, you built a dynasty. Now it is crumbling. That is tragic.

I would have joined Ricos, but just read the message. No sense now if our leader is leaving.

Farewell!

• Allan1991
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
May 27 2014 9:42 am

im leaving as well cause several of my friends have left the game due to oleks bullying of others and his i'll crush u if u dont do as i say attuide my friends were the only thing that kept me playing desepist olek being around so i bid the all fair well intill next time if i ever deside to come back it will on the occasuin that olek will no longer get away with his online bullying & that it wont be pay to win anymore good bye everyone and see u again one day in the future maybe...
signed by, Artashir

Suntzu
  • Eachigo
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 21
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • mmmmh... Insolence!
May 29 2014 10:55 pm

im leaving aswell... i miss the days where skill had influence... now its only money... you cant win this game through hard work anymore, there is no way you can even hope to match the wallet warriors... i loved playing this game and back before reset i didnt regret buying the game but i do now.

its been nice playing with you all (there are exceptions though)

especially thx to Sharkie98, kynell, scrow, zena, zorc, binar, nerfirti, herrbalazs, and abel

i hope to meet you on some other game.

Cain

>Cain
  • Patersin
  • Irregular
  • 14 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I'm new!
Jun 10 2014 3:49 pm

holy crap. What the hell has happened to this game? It seems like a lot of the first players are dropping out. And why the heck have the races not been released yet??

-Eliphas