• Denaragor
  • Irregular
  • 12 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 26 2014 4:24 pm

Today I stand here in front of you to announce “In a couple of days I will leave this game. I leave in the hope that this game evolve into something better. I leave today here on this day, with these words of despair and sadness.
Me RedEyeDragon, goes back to sleep, I feel there is no reason for me to stay here any longer. I have served my purpose for this lifetime. I will wake up one day and live again.
As these are my last words I won’t hold back. I would share something I haven’t shared before. When this game started I made more than one Log in ID’s. My other personas were, BLACKMOON and Queen Katesh. It was fun. When the game resetted I never started with those ID’s. Cause I really thought this game was going in a direction which will make it huge.
Sharkie invited me to his alliance and I found it to be everlasting. Kynell (Boss) is the best leader for Warlords. Although Initially I wanted to destroy warlords and TFO (rotfl). No hard feelings. I even started the alliance I don’t remember its name. It was the alliance Blackmoon started.
I waited for this game to go on line more than a year. It became better with time, and then the players (kynell, sharkie98(98 (facepalm)), zena, nanako(you are still a mystery), elbereth( I wonder where she is though) gave me reason to stay here. They are all special and will stay that way. I became friends with them and learned a whole new friendship. I felt like being in a family. And sharkie and elbereth, sharkie is the only one who has the ability to make me speechless and Elbereth she can talk and scare me to run away from conversation.
I also met people who became my enemies, and the special of them was kelac. I think that was because I understood him and his stance. He has some issues, I do too. I have made my peace with them he has not. I hope he does so he can enjoy life as he is supposed to do.
And everyone if I have ever said anything that made you hate me or you felt hurt I apologize, I do that a lot. I start with the fun and then forget that what to say when to say. :D.”
And all the good times we had together like figuring out bugs and exploiting them and making sure no one finds out and then reporting them to shadowing. It was all fun.
My message to shadowing is “money make it profitable, you don’t have to explain yourself. But people make it enjoyable. Specially sane people not me :P.”
And in the end I would like to say
RED IS HERE, RED IS THERE, RED IS EVERYWHERE.
Taraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…..vola

Oh I almost forgot Scrow, Scrow you. :D
GOODBYE, Sleep here I come.

• Denaragor
  • Irregular
  • 12 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 26 2014 4:25 pm

and for the recored Den Aragor can be rearranged as REDDRAGON if you ignore D. :P

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 26 2014 4:50 pm

goodbye red I will be following soon, stay on Skype and come play other games with us

• Xiacon
  • Irregular
  • 8 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 26 2014 5:09 pm

Enjoy your slumber. Hopefully you'll poke your head in some time and see where the game has gone, and it may just look fun for you once again. :)

• Intrelzar
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Joma secu
May 26 2014 5:25 pm

Didnt speak much but as a fellow warlord i wish you all the best bro =)

Joma secu
  • Denaragor
  • Irregular
  • 12 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 26 2014 5:32 pm

didnt speak much thats a shocker... 0-0...

• Opollo
  • Irregular
  • 5 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Swift and Deadly
May 29 2014 12:49 pm

Hey, Its me Katana, Haven't known you long I've known you a whole 48 hours lol, but listen you lot are leaving what is to happen to warlords just because of the market, I am trying to start somthing new where the market will be there but not NAQ, I will be talking to shadowing a lot trust me but don't leave, I worked my way up to my staus to rule alongside you's please don't leave it won't be healthy for warlords and systemlords if you all leave, well if your sure keep in contact on 26 horses

-lord katana

The Great and powerful god Katana
  • Denaragor
  • Irregular
  • 12 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 29 2014 3:59 pm

I am sorry to say this but I am not gona stay. I have decided to leave for now. I respect your concern.