• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
May 20 2014 9:37 pm

I have played many mmos from a range of game publishers to a large vast range of genres. Most all of them have 1 thing in common. They keep your attention they keep you there playing and you come back for more.

I feel system lords lacks in this. The day i first made my account i noticed this. I was able to make a few buildings take another planet and then....i sat there.

System lords only allows you to do so much and then you wait. You wait for naq or you wait for ships to move. You wait for endurance to re build.

I do feel that action is slow in this game. How long would it take for a none paying player to save the naq to build a flagship? A month? What can be done to counter act this and ensure players have none stop action in system lords?

I know Shadowing has said something to the effect of if naq production was brought up people would be less likely to buy it. They would wait like the rest of the people. What could be offered in exchange? If you were able to make 100k naq a day what could be offered in the market to counter act that thats still worth buying?

I do feel if naq production was brought up there would be a lot more action and people would be less afraid to lose what they spend months building up. If you could do in a week what it takes a month to do wheres the worry about losing it?

Most games it takes a max of a month to get to max level and end game content. And the other big difference with those games is you cant lose that max level. This game you spend months building up just to lose it in a battle that might last 3 hours.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
May 20 2014 9:44 pm

Who cares? Quit complaining about wanting free cha'tii . I'm in your position too, where I can't be wasting money on a game no matter how much I enjoy it. But seriously, all you do is complain about wanting to get free naq... The only problem is the market allowing people to buy unlimited naq at any given time; shadowings idea to make a small ship construction time should help that and still bring in money to the game.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 20 2014 9:46 pm

I agree with this statement.

"Most games it takes a max of a month to get to max level and end game content. And the other big difference with those games is you cant lose that max level. This game you spend months building up just to lose it in a battle that might last 3 hours."

Shadowing should help us protect our investments, Some of us have spent hundreds of dollars, Or none at all, But either or, Many players dont want to fight, because they are afraid of loosing what they have spent months building.

And now with Oleks alliance full of 100k net players, I see many other players afraid to grow now, because they dont want to be hit by those players.

Their is an Unbalance in this game, Just like any game, Like evony, a new server comes out, and you already have players that are just gigantic and ruling over everyone else, But that game is far along in its life, System lords is still young, and should not have to deal with the problems of Player/Alliance Monopoly over others.

• Adadad
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 25
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • yarg
May 20 2014 9:48 pm

lol yea but if he added a ship building time then you would hear "this is bull cha'tii all the wallet lords have fleets built up and ready to attack me how am i supposed to build units to defend my self in time"

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 20 2014 9:49 pm

ADADAD, SHUT THE FRICK UP! I'M TRYING TO DEFEND YOUR WALLET LORDING KIND! lol

If PE wasn't doing that, warlords would be.... so... not really fair to blame it on them when it was your allys doing it first.

• Adadad
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 25
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • yarg
May 20 2014 10:01 pm

hey im a very peaceful player, but dont make me gonach smack you vold

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 20 2014 10:09 pm

I'll gonach slap you into eternity!

• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 20 2014 10:15 pm

Shadowing could implement players who have purchased have to wait for troops to be made, and those who do not purchase can build instantly.

There are some players who have purchased a bit, but not much, something would need to be done to allow them to build faster, Perhaps only players who have made 2 or 4 purchases in a week.

Or make it a networth value, Up to 50k or 60k players can make troops instantly, Would help those players catch up to those of us who have spent money.

I dont mind Waiting for my troops, thats how it is in every other game i play.

• Adadad
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 25
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • yarg
May 20 2014 10:28 pm

not like any of this even matters when there are only 2 people in the entire game you can attack

• Opollo
  • Irregular
  • 5 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Swift and Deadly
May 21 2014 7:40 am

slaves and spacestaion points

The Great and powerful god Katana
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 21 2014 8:22 am

This better be your last damn account....

• Opollo
  • Irregular
  • 5 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Swift and Deadly
May 21 2014 8:33 am

of course it is and you know it

The Great and powerful god Katana
[1] 2 Next >>