• Joe12
  • Irregular
  • 38 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 18 2014 4:01 am

love the new protection system works brilliantly i'm sure shadow will sort the bugs soon i just have 1 problem and thats the loss of the ability to naq farm in actives any one near my rank is not gonna leave naq out ,will most likely be in a powerful alliance tht will gang up on me if i do any thing to there weak links and also will have allot of infiltration protection

but all in all i give protection system 9/10

just want naq farming back other wise my agents are near useless(only thing they can do now is what i could get jaffa and bombers to do)

smeg head
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
May 18 2014 4:46 am

You can't have it both ways. You can't farm people under 3k net while hiding yourself from people over 100k net. If you ask me, the loss of naq farming is not a bad thing, it will free up your endurance for attacks, which will make attacking more fun.

The protection thing is fine, the bubble just needs to be a bit wider. It's at 30% right now? make it 45.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Intrelzar
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Joma secu
May 18 2014 4:58 am

well in other games ppl get set as inactive if they dont log in after a week why not have that here.. instead of having "Offline" or "Online" in their profile just have "Inactive" and they can then be hit by anyone "Inactive" mode can be set too one week or more thats that problem solved

Joma secu
  • Baal10
  • Irregular
  • 4 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 18 2014 8:21 am

I like the inactive idea for naq farms.

It's not a complete solution i know, but i think the status protection system is worth a go.

under this system you can only attack someone who is in your rank of status, 1 rank up or 1 rank below (the same limits for who u can take status from). the bigger players should want to be higher rank for the naq production bonuses while the lower players should be protected while they grow. to discourage big players from having low status more attractive bonuses may have to be offered. for example i know developed players often have problems with military limits so maybe higher limits could be an additional bonus for high status ranks.

• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
May 18 2014 4:16 pm

The issue i have with declaring war and protection being nulled.

The only way i see it working is if during the time that war is declared members cant be swapped around. It would be easy to have an alliance of all 10k net people declair war, the others agree, then all the 10k people get swapped out for 80+k people.

i say make it so people can leave, be removed if you want. But no adding people to the alliance or something. Would be to easy to slight of hand pad your deck to get the upper hand.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
May 18 2014 4:26 pm

In regards to the whole inactive idea: it's a good idea, but we just don't need it. We don't need to farm inactives at all.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
May 19 2014 1:08 am

I don't want people farming inactives lol. Just makes people not fight each other

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
<< Previous 1 [2]