• Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 14 2014 12:32 am

New technology in galaxy

A new technology in the galaxy has allowed for the creation space stations. Many Goa'uld's big and small have built them in an effort to expand control of their domain. It has been reported however that one Lord has been unable to deploy his stations do to his antique equipment. While most Goa'uld's strive to collect and steal new technology from other races to update their fleet, Lord Dropbear seems to be hesitant to develop or acquirer anything new. Still flying around in Mark II ha'taks, Lord dropdear has the oldest fleet in the galaxy. Many of the technology's found in Dropbear's possession can be seen in museums across many long ago conquered worlds. When asked if he will be updating his forces, all Lord Dropbear had to say was this: "They don't make them like they used to."

Opinion: Multi(ple) problems

Multis are becoming a very hot topic in System Lords and for good reason. People with multiple accounts are a plague on the game. It not only brakes a major rule but also ruins peoples experience in the game. What makes the multi problem even worse is Shadowing's reluctance to deal with the issue. I understand that he has a lot on his plate and I for one thank him for his continuing hard work. But after the races come out, the next big thing should be fixing this Multi issue. I propose people write to shadowing and ask him to solve the issue. Boycott the market, let shadowing know that we the players want the rules followed and those who don't follow the rules need to be dealt with.

Quotes of the week:

Binar: I've driven things much bigger then a monster truck. Xeoszale: Like volds mother?

Wow shadowing I'm a boot you in the head you broke my guys. Wow spelling fail and whisper fail. - endershadow

I still have a par of mittens made out of mittens - Enoch

I kill beavers with hockey pucks to insulate my igloo. - unknown

Arbiter suicides against HoH

The former leader of The Covenant Lord Arbiter waged a one Gua'uld war against the whole might of the former House of Horus. The incident started over Arbiter's accusations that Lord Mars aka Armedandcrazy had multiple personalities. After multiple exchanges of words the tone set to multiple exchanges of hostile fighting when Lord Arbiter attacked HoH. Within hours Arbiter's armada was destroyed and his worlds left bare and radiated. Gdozer of former HoH had to say this:  Touch us and youre getting reset. Mercy is a waste of time in this game, If we're harsh with you, blame the dumbasses like Arbiter, and those who came before him.

Obits by Voldemort

Arbiter

Once again, Gdozer has destroyed an innocent gua'uld, leaving thousands of his followers scared and confused. Arbiter was removed from the galaxy after a series of large jaffa bombs were sent at Olek and Gdozer's home worlds. Gdozer "laughed at his puny attacks, shrugging them off, while mercilessly ripping him to shreds." All we can do is prey that his legacy, no matter how poor it is, lives on in the hears of his followers. On this day, 43 motherships along side hundreds of thousands of loyal jaffa were lost in the name of Arbiter, it is a sad loss, one that could have been avoided with half a brain. Never the less, may Arbiter rest in peace.

Gdozer had this to say on the subject: "Well we snuck into the heart of the beast, then rape **** ed the **** out of it from the inside-out.

Olek responded with this: "And Lo, Arbiter Did throw a ***** fit."

Trivia question of the week:

What episode did SG-1 first talk to the Asgard?

Please do not post the answer in chat or below in the forum. To be qualified to win 20,000 naq, you must submit your answer to me via the forum mail. The answer must be correct and you must give me your in game name. You will receive a code to confirm you have given a current answer. You have 24 hours to answer the question currently. After the 24 hour period, a winner will be selected at random.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
May 14 2014 2:01 am

EXO!!! LEAVE MY MOM ALONE! and, exo, it looks like our great canadian war was so small that it wasn't even written about. :(

#teamGdozer

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 15 2014 4:50 pm

yes multis is main problem, expecially people who use multis to feed them a tonne load of stations.