• Forerunner1
  • Irregular
  • 6 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 11 2014 10:37 pm

Im really confused on how to spend my tech points with the 500 point update. I would appreciate some suggestions.

• Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
May 11 2014 10:42 pm

500 into int and 500 into turrent def its the only way

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Sabiancallisto
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 11 2014 10:45 pm

I think Shadowing shovld redvce the max down to 200-300, and adjvst percentages accordingly.
I know a lot of players have complained abovt tech getting nerfed so heavily. In my opinion, 500 was way to mvch, and it shovld be scaled down.

• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 11 2014 10:48 pm

Well, it all depends on what you want to see in your account, Do you get attacked often? Do you attack often? Use your agents allot? Do you want more naq? If so, How are your planets built? How many units do you have? are you isolated from everyone else?

Lots of things to consiter, Like if your near many players, or most of your worlds are gated, then you may not want so many points into navigation.

If your army is small, you many not want so much tech in Economy, or if you are out of space for units, you may want more.

If your planets have 100 naq mines and full slaves, maybe some advanced buildings, Putting much points in naq production could be beneficial, Some players are making over 140 naq per cycle now. "most players will put allot into this field now i belive"

If you use your agents allot, or people are alwase agenting you, Armament may be useful or not so usefull to you.

Weapons and shields? Well, how do you play? do you steal things from other people? or do you defend and use what you build your self, Or a bit of both?

Isolated? well, maybe you want more ship detection so you can see them far away, But, you wont need 100, 800min detection is worthless, i have 50 my self, and thats 400 min detection, and i still think i need less.

Take some of those questions and answers and try this. If you do it allot, Put down 100, If you do it sometimes, 50, If you dont use it at all, put down 20.

Then Write it all down, and see what you come up with, And use that as a base to work off from.

And ALWASE put 100 or more into your turret tech, its important for defending.

Its alwase hard to make up your own mind. Good luck !

- Death Knell

• Forerunner1
  • Irregular
  • 6 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 11 2014 11:21 pm

Thanks Zoidberg. You said it is important to have a lot of tech in turrets, but cant people easily take over a 100 turrets planet with max turret tech with a flagship?

• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 11 2014 11:26 pm

Well, if you only have turrets there yes, But with talks of planets having 1000's of buildings, and FS's being changed, theirs good hope for this tech.

Without turrets your looking at 0 defence, With 100, and ADV tech, 200,000 Defence points, thats a big help to smaller planets that may just have jaffa or a ms, Will keep any smaller players you have attacked, off your back, or just players around you, that want what you have. Your fleets cant be everywhere at once, and turrets provide a certain amount of protection that you cant provide without a force.

Unless your gdozers size or oleks, i would not recommend not having 100 in turret tech.