• Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
May 09 2014 6:33 am

ok pro this guy don't like it. back up plan lets just reset them all. that there is a simplistic plan that is not as effective. follow the rules or lose funny thing is it's not my plan it's what shadowing said is policy so thanks for calling the dev a fool pretty much. we just want him to actually do what he said will be done.

Worship the TACO or face it
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
May 09 2014 7:13 am

rade93... sounds multilisious to mew...

but yeah, I haven't read this, but enders ideas tend not to think about the future. Either way, multis gotta go and ender talks the truth!

rade93.... god dammit..... are you this shadowlink guy that just pops up out of nowhere with 5 space stations?.. lol

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Darigone
  • Irregular
  • 34 posts
  • Reputation 13
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • BLOP BLEP BLOB
May 09 2014 11:14 am

Personally there is no good way to prevent multi. However if valid prof can be presented. Perhaps they can be removed. It won't be perfect, but it will be something.

• Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 09 2014 7:56 pm

Multis are good for the game

• Darigone
  • Irregular
  • 34 posts
  • Reputation 13
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • BLOP BLEP BLOB
May 09 2014 10:36 pm

Having multi is bad, as you can abuse the position. It should be harshly watched over.

• Brittawards
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 10 2014 3:46 am

Endersshadow: Alright so there is a lot of commotion over the alliance i am currently in about multi use and whatnot. Both my husband and I have accounts on the same IP and told Shadowing when we first started our accounts which it states you should do in the rules to avoid situations like this. I have love Stargate ever since my husband introduced me to it and he is also the one who told me about this game. I don't normally play games like this and thought it was a great game to be introduce to on the computer. I would like to keep my account as this is a lot of fun. I'm sorry this has caused problems...

• Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
May 10 2014 4:07 am

ok and you are?

Worship the TACO or face it
  • Brittawards
  • Irregular