• Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
May 01 2014 4:22 am

very good kag I didn't get that detailed. just wanted to get the idea out there first. hmm actually kinda make it be like the members donate to build it and then after it's built they donate to build add-ons to it that give the bonus's and such or add def to it or health so on and so forth.

Worship the TACO or face it
  • Hellhound1384
  • Irregular
  • 70 posts
  • Reputation 33
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the Dude
May 02 2014 2:41 pm

This does need to be a function of the stations. As of now the only boost you get from controlling a sector as an alliance is your name appears when someone clicks on that sector. Yeah it makes it easy to reinforce alliance members worlds in case of attack but that works for any world. As far as the bonuses to the alliance, I would say it should only effect the planets within that sector. If it was to effect every planet it would unfairly tip the balance towards people controlling sectors over those who dont. But I think that turrets and military units being built on them is a needed addition as well. It gives the boost to those alliances that think ahead and make it a priority to control sectors of space as all good Goauld should.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Taranissodan
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 02 2014 3:31 pm

+1

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 07 2014 6:48 pm

I like this idea ender. Best idea I've heard in some time.

<< Previous 1 [2]