• Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
Apr 30 2014 4:24 am

Hey. I was talking to a few people and somehow this came up. with the new stations coming in why can't we have something for alliances besides just having our own chat and defense. with out the abilty to set up group attacks to hit a planet all at one time alliances are really just a group of players. what if we could get something like and alliance station. that would be built in a sector that has only alliance members in it and has something special for it. maybe just boost for members planets in that sector or maybe allow special buffs or techs to be bought by alliances. also as a side note make these very expensive like 400k Naq or something an have it be a group effort like sending Naq to build it like sending cargo ships to it. and while it's building it can be attacked or stopped somehow. don't know rough idea here but any extra thought would be nice. would be something to have the big players work on and for ya know so they don't get bored and kill random people.

Worship the TACO or face it
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Apr 30 2014 4:25 am

+1

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable

+1

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable

That's a weird glitch... I only posted that once, but okay.... I guess plus 2

• Chaldean
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Apr 30 2014 5:11 am

+1

Mother of Magic
  • Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 30 2014 5:26 am

I think its a good idea

An alliance Space Station, an alliance leader can set up where he pleases, in a sector they own.

Where members would reinforce "protect it" and send Naq to it, for the leader to add upgrades for it or build defenses on it "like turrets and mines" And no players of that alliance can be attacked by "Another Alliance" ontill their station is removed, Witch i think would work well if shadowing indeed does make it harder to leave and join alliances, to prevent exploitation's of the new system.

Big +1 from me.

• Mythology216
  • Irregular
  • 28 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Be safe. Stay alive. Fight smart, not hard.
Apr 30 2014 5:28 am

+1 from me. I think it's a great idea.

Krivon, God of Mongooses; Heraclysseus, God of Fate
  • Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
Apr 30 2014 5:34 am

yeah I figure has to be in an alliance controlled sector and all members planets in that sector are safe from attack and infiltrates while the station stands. plus using mass amounts of Naq for say alliance techs like a mining bonus or turret bonus or added def on the sat and like hanger bay gives a boost to members mil limit, stuff like that.

Worship the TACO or face it
  • Batich351
  • Irregular
  • 14 posts
  • Reputation 9
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 30 2014 6:27 am

Big +1

The Visual Assassin ~Pakelika~
  • Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 30 2014 12:54 pm

Great idea!

+1 and tip my hat to you, sir!

• Mythology216
  • Irregular
  • 28 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Be safe. Stay alive. Fight smart, not hard.
Apr 30 2014 8:31 pm

As I said above I really like this idea. Something I would add though is maybe make it to where the alliance as a whole can donate naq to build units on it. The leader of the alliance would have control over these units. They would only be used for reinforcing members of the alliance.

Krivon, God of Mongooses; Heraclysseus, God of Fate
  • Kaguli
  • Irregular
  • 87 posts
  • Reputation 43
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Power in a refined form
May 01 2014 1:33 am

/signed

Perhaps there should be a more expensive kind of advance building which can be added to these which gives a small alliance-wide buff to military cap, naq production, etc.

If naq can be shipped to it by members in a separate sort of depository, then everyone can pool together to build these things and all benefit. It would be a solid kind of project that would keep large alliances busy and make controlling territory a bigger factor in the game.

Thoughts?

[1] 2 Next >>