• Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Apr 22 2014 1:29 am

ALWAYS RECRUITING MEMBERS !!!!!!!

If you are stuck in a inactive alliance, Or are just looking to join an alliance with people who are just as interested in this game as you are.

Then please send your request to Death Knell

If our alliances don't have space, Don't worry! we will keep your name, incase space opens up! We are always looking for members who we feel could make a difference.

We provide active alliances to players who are active and enthusiastic about System Lords.

Our Alliance Website will aid you in becoming one of the most powerful players in the game, Just like our fellow Members of the great ArmageddonHorde

With our forums and chat room, you can stay connected with other members, alliances, and friends.

We Stride to provide our members with a Safe Growing environment to Thrive and Beat the competition.

Our current recruiting standards are as follows:

10k+ NET MINIMUM

Active 5-7 Days Out Of The Week

English Speaking

Are you a Current Member, Or a Leader of Another alliance? Do you think you have what it takes to lead our Horde to victory?

We always have room for leaders, If you want a job to do in our great alliance, Just ask and we may have something just for you!

• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Apr 22 2014 1:30 am

*blinks* what?

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
Apr 22 2014 1:41 am

great work dude +1. and yeah guys join we are fun supportive and our members are our family. and daddy arma don't have a shotgun he has a horde. also sidebar as noticed with me sanity is not a requirement.

Worship the TACO or face it
  • Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 15 2014 3:40 am

Armageddon Empire is currently seeking a new member, Minimum 35k Net to join. Message DeathKnell in game to apply.