• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Apr 20 2014 11:45 am

It was a day like any other. The Furling planet Issues was bristling with life, the small Furling market traders bartering away some Goa’uld tech when, a flash of light and noise, then for a few moments nothing. Tsag fell to the ground, ears ringing, but his immune system already battling to retore the damage nerve endings. Minutes ago he had been talking to a group of Furlings from the local village and now, they were gone and so was most of the building.
Tsag had green blood dripping from his face. He knew something was immediately wrong, his warrior’s instincts flaring.

He ran. He ducked as another explosion ripped a tech building down. They were under attack, but by whom.

He saw in a short distance the ground turrets opening fire, flash going across the sky, then more explosions. Turrets being taken out systematically

He ringed to the Furling defense centre. “Report”. “We are under attack”.

Another explosion ripped into the building. Jaffa has been reported coming through the ancestors ring.

Tsag, we have picked up death gliders, Tsag knew, that the Goa’uld were attacking and hataks were in orbit, “Launch the ships”,

“Tsag, reports are that many of the ships have been sabotaged”.
"And the Chieftains Flag ship”
“Been sabotaged Tsag”. Tsag blood ran cold, “get the defense satellite ready”

By now, Jaffa and many death gliders where streaming around the city. Another explosion and a Death Glider went down in a ball of flames. The turrets where doing their stuff, although he estimated about 80% of them had been destroyed.

The war satellite hummed into life.

On Lord Zirnitra flag ship, he was watching from the peltak. A smile came across his face.
“My lord, the war satellite is charging” “Stay where we are, send in the fleet”

The hataks started aerial bombardment. A flash of light was seen as it streaked to a hatak which burst in flames.

Zirnitra eyes widened. These satellites truly are powerful. “Continue the assault”

Tsag, we have a report of an attack on one of the chieftain’s planet but the hatak was destroyed.

“Keeps that satellite firing”

“My lord, we have detected the command centre for the war satellite”

“KREE. Bring my ship in closer and fire, now!”

The flagship roared as the pure light of destruction ran down to the planet. Even from space, Zirnitra could see the explosion. The satellite had stopped firing.

A few seconds before.

“Tsag, they have located our point and firing upon us”
Tsag was a warrior, 150 years of age,
"continue firing, we will be welcomed by our spirit fathers….”

NOTHING........

“Conquer the planet, take no hostages, and kill everyone”
“Yes my lord, Kree Jaffa, lok kel mo”

“Turn the fleet to these coordinates”

The flagship and remaining hataks went into hyperspace. Another world was to fall this day.

It was late afternoon on the planet Desidarius, the Furlings busy going about day to day business.

Another peaceful day, the double suns rising in the day sky. A cool breeze blowing. The sirens went. Furlings started to run to shelters.

“Contact Chieftain Tsag immediately”
“There is no reply, the space responder is dead”
“What, move” Flarsk was the commander of this station. There was nothing, the space responder was dead. A cold thought went his head, the homeworld was still there, or had it fallen” He thought was brought to a sudden halt as fire was coming down from the sky.

All Flarsk saw was a bright light, then darkness.

“My lord, the planet is secured.”

Zirnitra smiled. They died well for their god this day.

The Furling homeworld of Cobra, devastated, hundreds killed. The death of so many warmed Zirnitra.
Desidarius fared better, buildings secure, but what horrors would the Furlings encounter with the new ruling Goa’uld.

• Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 20 2014 1:23 pm

But to Zirnitra's surprise a dozen of Kelac's best motherships appear in orbit to reclaim Cobra's satellite. Zirnitra flees in despair.

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Apr 20 2014 5:14 pm

FAIL LOL. DOZEN MS. IF YOU HAVE 30 PLUS COME AND LOOK ME UP

• Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 20 2014 6:45 pm

He need not send his whole fleet to defeat zirnitra.

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Apr 20 2014 10:15 pm

Try me for size. I bet 30 vs 40?

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Sep 05 2022 12:26 am

Bump. Back in the days.

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death

Bump. Back in the days.

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death

Bump. Back in the days.

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death

Bump. Back in the days.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Sep 05 2022 12:55 am

Lol zirn

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it