• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Apr 18 2014 10:53 pm

In response to Shadowing's new plans I think I have a better Idea. Instead of a direct buy and get idea, change it to a buy and spin. What I mean by that is instead of buying straight naq or building credits, you buy Galaxy Credits. Each spin of the wheel costs a Galaxy Credit. Examples can be $10 = 5 credits 20 = 10 etc.

Now the wheel itself is really the Stargate!! The DHD can be used to start the spin. Click the center button to start the spin and the stargate spins like the one in the show. Now instead of the symbols put in winnable items. Like naq, building credits, technology resets etc. When it stops spinning which ever spot stops on the top chevron you get that.

My point here is replace direct buy and get to more of a chance. You want Naq, buy some credits and take a chance at spinning to get them. You may not land on what you want but that's the luck of the spin. Also every 24 hours everyone gets 1 credit to use. You have to click on your daily log in reward or something. You can only have say 5-7 before you have to use them if you want more for the reward or something.

What this does is eliminate power of the wallet lords and brings more balance to the game. Players will be more able to compete against big spenders. Also people that don't spend money in the game have a chance to get things they normally can't get.

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 18 2014 10:56 pm

I actually think this is 1 awesome idea I will give u a +1 honourable :p

• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Apr 18 2014 11:31 pm

Removes out right buys of naq. Makes it a luck of the draw. Gives a small chance to all players to get the same rewards. Im on board. Can we get shadowing on board?

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Apr 18 2014 11:34 pm

Sounds like fun! But don't you think it creates a problem with people not knowing exactly what they're paying for? I mean, I wouldn't want to drop 15 bucks and get building credits and only a little bit of naq. Either way, best idea I think I've heard so far, so A+ for that! (aka 1+ honour)

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Forgottenwarrior
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 29
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 19 2014 12:08 am

I like the idea. Maybe there could be an option do dump any unwanted items into some other form of bonus that doesn't give you to much but is still better then something you don't want. If that makes any sense, its perfectly clear in my brain.

• Kaarramma
  • Irregular
  • 47 posts
  • Reputation 27
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Nefertiti (you figure it out!)
Apr 19 2014 12:15 am

Meh..no likey...no likey the chance thing, rip off.

Life begins as a spark, I am the mother of many more to come!
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Apr 19 2014 1:01 am

Evony has that. Idk guys

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 19 2014 2:35 am

And it works shadowing. There is a reason why other sites do it. Because it's the best way to prevent over powering players. You still get money in, you offer something to everyone who may not pay but logs in everyday, and you even the playing field. You're losing this game Bro. This will help with the issues and bring a familiar element that people from other games know.

• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 19 2014 3:54 am

Its a good idea

But, Keep in mind

ALMOST EVERY GAME has this.........

And i thought one of the major ways this game is different from any other stargate game, is its individuality of being more realistic.

A Wheel in my opinion would make this work of art into a "Game" like any other.

However, everyone loves free stuff, and it comes in a point in time where we are trying to give the "general public" more of a chance over the "Spenders" of the game, So it could help.

But their would need to be different items on the list, Some of us have full tech tree's, So winning a item like 5 adv tech, would be worthless.

So to sum it up

Do it, dont do it, i dont care, as long as i can log on.

• Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 19 2014 7:08 am

I love this idea! It creates revenue, decreases (But not eliminates!) the big spenders advantage, gives the poorer players opportunity to obtain what they cannot buy. (It is discouraging to see others become strong in areas I cannot grow . (Like advanced tech.)

Doctor, you really have every tech point available!?

• Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 19 2014 7:08 am

• Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24