• Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Apr 18 2014 3:39 am

This is just a suggestion.

Increasing naq production so military could be pumped out much faster would close the gap between none paying players and wallet lords.

An increase of 500 percent. or even 1k. How about 5k? In a month or so any player could have a full fleet plus some advance buildings. Might be more wars if people wernt that afraid of losing a fleet they spent 5 months saving up for.

Yes it might be less incentive for people to buy naq from the market, but should that be there anyways?

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Kaguli
  • Irregular
  • 87 posts
  • Reputation 43
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Power in a refined form
Apr 18 2014 4:17 am

Time is definitely a key bother to playing this game. Helping to mitigate that would definitely make people more prone to take risks.

/signed

• Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Apr 18 2014 5:00 am

Progeekzy, that is a good idea. It leaves the incentive for people with money to still purchase from the market, but give those who do not buy from the market opportunity to build and compete!

• Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 18 2014 5:00 am

Progeekzy, that is a good idea. It leaves the incentive for people with money to still purchase from the market, but give those who do not buy from the market opportunity to build and compete!

• Commanderloch
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • CommanderLoch duhh
Apr 18 2014 8:15 am

I really like this idea, it gives everyone an equal chance as well as increasing activity and wars. People won't be as scared to fight and lose ships like it is right now. There are barely wars, fighting, anything going on, because we are all too afraid to lose everything. Giving a much larger naquadah production increases gameplay and enjoyment.

• Baal10
  • Irregular
  • 4 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 18 2014 12:29 pm

Actually a good idea. Simple, but would serve to stimulate the game.

• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Apr 18 2014 3:30 pm

The focus of a war game should be the wars. Not waiting 5 months to build a fleet then be scared of losing something you just spend 5 months building.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!