• Wkerr
  • Irregular
  • 5 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Apr 16 2014 10:11 pm

Shadowing, we all know you need as much money as posible from the market (while putting as little effort in to the game as possible) but we NEED a spending cap. 1 perchace per day.
The game is being ruined by wallet lords like Olek for people who want to play the game for fun and not just to be a tnuc like Olek.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Apr 16 2014 10:12 pm

You're just scared of olek. You're probably a warlord and have done this yourself. lol

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Wkerr
  • Irregular
  • 5 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 16 2014 10:25 pm

No I'm not scared of Olek, no need to be.
No I'm not a warlord I'm not a tosser.

• Forgottenwarrior
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 29
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 17 2014 12:40 am

I agree that there should definitely be a limited number of purchases either per day or per week. The whole unlimited thing is just damned stupid and this game is dying a slow death. Stupid shiit like that pisses me off. Its obvious. He wants to allow everyone to spend as much money as they want but has his speedo in a bundle over sister alliances "rolls eyes" I am about to go into rage mode and just say fuk it.

• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 17 2014 4:05 am

Maybe max of 50-100$ or 500$ a month by each player

• Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 17 2014 5:24 am

I have played several games where purchases are, while not necessary, are available, like System Lords. None have caps on amount of purchase. All those games have been around for years. As a matter of fact they offer $100 packages for purchase.

I have no problem with buying at the market as much as one can afford. I applaud Olek for two important facts: He spends lots of money (That supports the game!); and the second is that he obviously has money. (An assumption on my part is that most people with money work hard to make what they have. Olek, my hat is off to you!)

And just so everyone knows, I also spend as much as I can in the market. (I bought the starter pack. That is what I can afford.

And I am Olek's "enemy" so I am told. I am a Warlord!

One last thing off topic: Olek my understanding was that you were attacked several days afyer all NAP's were voided by the Warlords. If you were not informed of that speak with your alliance leader!

If you were not informed, then we did you wrong and we were "curb stomped" for our actions.

(Now I hope no one tracks me down and resets me for this...")