26horses Forum
  • Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 06 2014 4:52 pm

I think everyone that was here before the reset can agree that it was WAYYYY more fun pre-reset. Most of that was because there was no in game store. But instead of complaining about it I will give a solution.

Keep this server running where those who want to have an in game store can stay

But create a new server that has a MONTHLY membership fee, which can be up to you for the cost.

Also in this server there can be loads of creative ways to make money without selling naq, get some writers together and make an official daily news that players can subscribe to for cheap. Sell tech resets (something harmless like that). PLEASE POST OTHER IDEAS BELOW.

Also I saw someone suggest not making naq so easy to obtain. A mothership should be hard to get!! In this new server make naq production way slower!

• Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 06 2014 4:57 pm

go ahead give me dishonorable as long as your happy collecting naq and crying about NAP's all day.

• Stuart
  • Irregular
  • 13 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Apr 06 2014 9:08 pm

Hey thats a great idea up to the membership and the naq going slowly but the rest great :)

The asgard move swiftly and deadly.
  • Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 08 2014 5:49 am

Could be a good idea, but might need lots of server space. Be more expensive? Would people want to play both? That could lower amount of players on this game. That would be a game killer!

But I gave you an honorable +1. People who give dishonorables should state their rationale. Who knows, you could agree with some of their thoughts given they tell you what those thoughts are.

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 10 2014 7:54 pm

gave each of you dishonourable for this hope your happy with yourselves making me do that.