• Kaguli
  • Irregular
  • 87 posts
  • Reputation 43
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Power in a refined form
Apr 06 2014 4:48 pm

So I've been trying to wrap my head around the politics in this game and actually work on a masterpost of all the alliances, NAP's, etcetera. What I have so far is thus:

Sister Alliance - A secondary, tertiary, etc. alliance which functions as a part of the whole, honoring all pacts, treaties, and interests of other sisters. (If the member cap were raised, all of these would theoretically become a single alliance.)

Ally - Another alliance which agrees to work with your alliance cooperatively, defending resources, attacking mutual enemies, but does not necessarily agree on the status of some third parties, and does not join directly in political action.

NAP - Non-Aggression Pact: an agreement against any hostilities between members, but without any other form of promise or political affiliation.

So tell me, do I have this right so far? Some people seems to use certain terms ambiguously, but I'd like to actually codify this and maybe actually make sense of the rather large network of alliances in the game.

• Jordanedmond
  • Irregular
  • 19 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Apr 06 2014 9:23 pm

From what I see you have it right.