• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Apr 05 2014 3:07 am

Many people complain about the Adv Tech, Because you need to spend money to be able to get any !

However i believe this idea could put a end to that for players who can not spend money on the game for Adv Tech.

We could implement Naquadria, The Refined version of Naquadah.

Players could take X amount of Naquadah Possibly say, 5,000 "not that hard to save up" And Refine it into Naquadria, Witch would have a Refining period till they have it, Say 24 hours for 5k naq to be converted into 500 Naquadria.

And one Adv Tech could cost 1,000 Naquadria. So 10,000 Naq, 48 Hours, 1 Adv tech Point.

Ofcource the math could be changed to whatever the community see's fit. However i believe my idea would work best, as you dont want it to be To hard, Or too easy for the players, as the game still needs a source of income, and Some players may not want to wait for their Adv tech, and could still buy it.

More info on Naquadria? http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Naquadria

Need it to be put into simpler terms?

Save up 10,000 Naq

Convert it into Naquadria and wait 48 Hours

You now have 1,000 Naquadria

Spend 1,000 Naquadria on 1 Adv Tech Point.

• Intrelzar
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Joma secu
Apr 05 2014 3:09 am

wont be discovered for a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time this is set well in the past

Joma secu
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Apr 05 2014 3:12 am

I think the problem is the ability to spend so much money in the game. I think that could be improved by shadowing saying, "okay, starting next week "you will only be able to purchase 1 'naq pack' a day." That gives everyone a chance to catch up with anyone who has already bought anything in game and might even out the balance of the game a little bit.

yes, I changed my post. In retrospect, I can see how that could be viewed as a sort of... personal attack on not only binar, but anyone who has spent money one the game before. I just want to say that is not what the post was about, someone in game got everyone else thinking I was ' gonach ing' about some people having more money and that being unfair; quite the opposite in fact. I have no problem with the game being 'unfair' and I do NOT have a problem with it being 'pay to win', I just thought that would be a helpful idea to put out there. Obviously I didn't word it very well, but no harm was meant.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Batich351
  • Irregular
  • 14 posts
  • Reputation 9
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 05 2014 4:26 am

Intrelzar actually humans don't discover it for thousands of years, but the goaul'd thanos created it three thousand years befor it was introduced in the series. so it could be thrown in game possibly.

The Visual Assassin ~Pakelika~
  • Forgottenwarrior
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 29
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 05 2014 7:40 am

I think this is a good idea.