• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Apr 02 2014 4:36 pm

The game is ruled by wallet lords. And because of this people are afraid to rage wars. There are 2 topics about this out right now.

One possible solution to this is setting everyone up in brackets. Brakets would be determined by networth or military strength , or both.

Take networth for example.

First bracket would be something like .5k networth to 1k. or even 5k.

The point of this would be to not have players be in fear of being attacked by players much higher in networth or military strength. So if a 10k player attacked a 10k player that players 50k alliance member. coudent go after the first player.

Just a thought. I think it would be better to break up players some. And atleast im trying. One post has said this game is no longer a game but a social club. Lets through out some ideas and see if we cant get this game back to being a game.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Armyskydiver
  • Irregular
  • 59 posts
  • Reputation 30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Apr 02 2014 5:12 pm

This has been brought up before...and didn't really go anywhere. jus sayin.

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Apr 02 2014 8:25 pm

I disagree on the war part. Before the shop was introduced, most alliances set up NAP's and allies and so forth.

The galaxy is full of peace loving races, who do not do jack cha'tii .

This is why the game is stagnant. I am hoping to see these so called wallet lords, who ever they are see what it takes to bring down the warlords, as I can tell you this, no matter how much money a player has, warlords will keep at you until every member is at 1k networth or Kynells superman pants have holes in them (and that is not likely).

Everyone stop moaning about wallet lords, it happens in every game.

I keep stating this, give me a player who will put his account on the line any day over someone who will just throw more $$ to try to keep up.

The biggest issue is that the war satelites have come too early in the game and are tough nuts to crack. Also, you should be only have 1 war satellite per 5 planets. Makes sense due to the defence they give PLUS all the other defence points for turrets, as a war satelite defence = a FS attack and you are only allowed 1 FS

• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 03 2014 3:41 am

Kudos Zirnitra.

Only post here so far that appeals to me.

• Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 03 2014 5:03 am

I disagree with the 1 satellite per 5 planets. These so called satellites are really buildings. They only apply to one planet, not all owned by the owner.

Progeekzy, you seem adamant on this topic. Have you ever by attacked by a super strong player?

(I answered your question in your previous post.)

It seems to me, with the ability to gain status only from players one above, equal or one below your status this protects weaker players from stronger ones.

• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Apr 04 2014 12:04 pm

I am adamant about this. I love the game and i love the set up of the game. The feeling behind it.

I do not feel that someone should be able to gain power/rank whatever you want to call it simply by dropping money. I feel everyone should be on somewhat equal grounds.

If someone really wanted to 1 person could possibly wipe out everyone else in the game simply by dropping enough money. ya it would take alot of money, but they could do it. The current market creates a power vacuum.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!