• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Mar 28 2014 7:01 am

Is the price for this advanced building steep? From my understanding it increases on 1 planet. Not all 5. so if you wanted 1 on each planet you need to spend 600k.

I am also not clear on what it all does exactly. Im assuming naq production. That is nice, but is it worth the cost? Slave output is rather useless because slaves have a cap. Once you reach that cap you cant make more slaves. So 600K for naq production increase by 50 percent on 5 planets. Is it worth the cost?

On top of that, and we dont have a clear answer on this, its a possibility that if someone comes and takes your planet they keep that as well. 120k lost. per planet that they take.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Armyskydiver
  • Irregular
  • 59 posts
  • Reputation 30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 28 2014 11:12 am

There are a lot of us that are curious about the advance building and planets being taken over....but shadowing isn't responding to any of them. You are thee third person in the last week and a half to ask that question and still not response.

• Kaguli
  • Irregular
  • 87 posts
  • Reputation 43
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Power in a refined form
Mar 28 2014 4:49 pm

It boosts effeciency, which includes naq production, slave production (though not the cap), % security from guard posts, turret defense, stargate defense. I'm not sure about fortresses or space mines, but I assume they would be included as well. Though I do think they should affect slave camps as well, I maintain that the advanced tech Proficiency as well as the advanced buildings are worth the expense.

• Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 29 2014 7:36 am

I agree that advanced buildings a well worth the cost. I am wondering which is best to buy first. I am saving for the space station for the big boost of defense. However, one could buy the military max and the efficiency buildings for the price of the defence. So is it better to buy the efficiency building for 2 planets first, then the defence? Any thoughts on this? Oh, my guess is that the buildings stay with the planet. Just my guess.