• Kaguli
  • Irregular
  • 87 posts
  • Reputation 43
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Power in a refined form
Mar 27 2014 11:41 pm

Why is that unreasonable? If you have at least 20k saved, you can withdraw, redistribute, and redeposit.

• Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Apr 03 2014 4:50 am

Progeeksy, I hestated to answer you because, in the minority, I did not want you guys to gang up and distroy me! Then I was a little ashamed for thinking such negative thoughts. You have every right to disagree with me, as I do with you. Both respectfully and in peace!

I am in the top 100. I am somewhere in the 40 to 60 range. I have played since before the reset. My current fleet was at its current strength for the last 6 weeks. (You can do the math to see if I added correctly.) Other than jaffa and agents (Replacements after battles.) all naq has been saved for advanced buildings.

So I estimate 2 months to reach where my fleet is at present.

I would stress, you make excellent points. I just have a different perspective. Maybe due to age difference?

• Forgottenwarrior
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 29
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Apr 05 2014 7:47 am

As exciting as many of the new things shadowing is wanting to do will be, I believe we have things that need fixing first. We are losing players and even to me this game is losing its appeal. The ones who war grow weaker while people who spend money grow stronger. It is very unbalanced and lets be honest, this cha'tii e is broken. I love this game and want it to succeed but I shouldn't have to choose between my families way of life or this game. To me that is no choice, family wins. If it doesn't get fixed soon I believe that this game will die before its full potential is ever realized. I don't pretend to know a way to fix it but I believe that something drastic may be necessary to put some form of balance into place.

<< Previous 1 [2]