• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 23 2014 1:58 am

Hows about a daily gift of 1000 Naq for being online at midnight, or something similar.

Any other suggestions? Perhaps we could have to complete a little side game or attack every night instead to earn it? answer a daily stargate sg1 trivia question?

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 23 2014 2:00 am

I'm okay with the log in bones of like 250/day. But anything else is not worth it.

• Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
Mar 23 2014 2:03 am

yeah a daily log in would be nice. every time you login on a new day like 250-400 Naq would be good. though anymore would be a lil bit of overkill.

Worship the TACO or face it
  • Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 23 2014 2:05 am

Well, i figured give us a task to get it, Thats why at most 1,000, But just for login im not sure, i mean, How many of us need to even log off? i hardly ever log off.

• Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
Mar 23 2014 2:09 am

true but some people can't do attacks very well. now if it counted agent missions or such then that's cool. maybe also add achievements after the races, personality's and such. like kill your first glider, MS, FS and you get that one and get a small Naq reward like for the glider 50 Naq and FS like 5k or so? stuff like that. make it interesting to play have to think on doing ones and maybe list in profile what ones you have.

• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 23 2014 2:15 am

yeah thats not too bad, But that could turn into just having quests

How about you get the daily gift after accepting to be attacked by 1 glider or something

And this quest would begin countdown "24hr" right after you win, So you could put it on your own schedule if you cant be online at say midnight every night

that would help stop any people who just sit there doing nothing

• Kaguli
  • Irregular
  • 87 posts
  • Reputation 43
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Power in a refined form
Mar 23 2014 2:25 am

I like the idea of a login bonus. How about something like 100 the first day and 150 more on each subsequent day up to 1000. So after a week of consistent logins, you get an extra 1000 per day if you keep logging in. It would reset if you miss a day.

• Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
Mar 23 2014 2:29 am

actually a combo of a lot of these would go a long way to help some of the problems like the mil pop nerf and such.

• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 23 2014 2:31 am

i like that.

But back to the point of most of us dont ever log out . . .

At the least, i think it should go by a button that pop's up at midnight and stays there till you click it. Just so the system doesn't run off the login system its self.

Shouldnt automatically be rewarded because you can keep your account online when your not there.

• Kaguli
  • Irregular
  • 87 posts
  • Reputation 43
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Power in a refined form
Mar 23 2014 4:04 am

So have a button to hit in the options tab right next to the race selection. Hit that every 24 hours.

• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 23 2014 4:12 am

sounds good, a little hard to find for new players "unless its put in a easy to find place in the guide"

but yeah, essentially a button that runs on a 24 hour timer.

with that other idea where it adds more and more every consecutive time, so start at 100, go to 150, then 200, etc etc, till you hit 1,000

If 1000 is deemed too much for each day, It could reset back to 150 after it hits 1000

But this is like a gambling type thing allot of other games do, So, would probably want a catchy name to it and a description, To really integrate it into the game.

possibly, Daily Recon of the system.
"Your agents seek out Intel on your enemy's and bring back goods"

Or, Collect your Daily Worship/Tribute
"Your Populace Praises you and pay their tax"

• Jordanedmond
  • Irregular
  • 19 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 23 2014 6:43 pm

I like the Tax Idea, also perhaps something about how many planets and pop-count, say if you have 5 or more of your planets pop at 100k then you can keep getting 1k a day without it resetting

[1] 2 Next >>