26horses Forum
  • Ziegenbagel
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • O'Neill: For this, you can stay at my place.
Mar 20 2014 5:28 pm

So, we all know the planet increase is set to be significantly raised. I for one cannot believe its going to be raised to 20 planet limit. For one, it can be difficult enough to defend the 5 planets we have now, 20 will be impossible. Secondly, It will be nearly impossible to reset one single player anymore so resets should be just gotten rid of if we plan to have 20 planets cause its doubtful anyone will ever get reset ever again.

A maximum planet limit of 20 is insanity, in truth I could see maybe doubling the limit to 10 planets, but NEVER 20!

O'Neill: So help me, if I wake up and I'm singing soprano...
  • Gdozer
  • Irregular
  • 35 posts
  • Reputation 46
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • GDozer, The Indomitable
Mar 20 2014 5:30 pm

I support the 20 planet limit, I think it will smooth out many of the rougher aspects of the game, and open up a longer end game. Think about it.

• Ziegenbagel
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • O'Neill: For this, you can stay at my place.
Mar 20 2014 5:36 pm

I can see how it would seem that their would be a longer end game, but most people will never have an end game with 20 planets because all we will ever be doing is trying to save one of our long list of planets from being taken. Thus I add the fact that the galaxy isnt even big enough to handle everyone having 20 planets either!

O'Neill: So help me, if I wake up and I'm singing soprano...
  • Titus6991
  • Irregular
  • 11 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 20 2014 5:55 pm

He said he'd make the galaxy bigger. A little fighting to defend your planets will do everyone some good, and who said that you need to get all 20 planets. If you dont want 20 and just want 10 then just take 10.

• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 20 2014 9:43 pm

theirs already a topic for this .........

• Cjloar
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 21 2014 9:36 pm

I say 20 is not enough planets, but I am all for the limit move to 20