• Gdozer
  • Irregular
  • 35 posts
  • Reputation 46
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • GDozer, The Indomitable
Mar 17 2014 4:21 pm

Nu Ani Anquietas is now recruiting. Our name translates to "we are the alterans(ancients)", and that is how we plan to play: Calculating, patient, and skilled; we will grow from the shadow of darkness, through our mastery of knowledge and strategy, and in time be of unmatched power and legend.

In-game we are a tight knit group of friendly players with good communication skills. We play defensively, patiently, and are willing to defend each other fervently. We keep a semi-low profile, try to stay on friendly terms with other alliances, and yet still have a fun time with it.

If this sounds like a group you'd be interested in joining, or if you have questions; then feel free to respond here, mail me, or message me in-game (Gdozer) at any time.

Thanks for your time,
-George

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jun 30 2014 8:39 am

I WOULD HAVE shel kree ING JOINED YOU!

#ForEternity

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Gdozer
  • Irregular
  • 35 posts
  • Reputation 46
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • GDozer, The Indomitable
Jun 30 2014 5:07 pm

lol, I had totally forgot this ever existed. Hilarious to think that now multiple people message me daily asking for the chance to play with us, and I literally didnt get a single response to this back in the day.

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Jul 02 2014 12:08 am

Horrible fit for Kelac...are you kidding?

Pretty much goes against the entire description but if I had to pick out one phrase it would be "We keep a semi-low profile"

Kelac? Semi-low profile? Sure if you leaned heavy on the "semi" part meaning like a semi-truck that is "low" to the ground because it has a full load :)

I hunt the sheep of war...