• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 14 2014 2:32 am

I know a lot of people, manly warlords, will not like this idea but I think it will make the game more balanced. I believe that how we gain status.needs to change. How large your networth, how many worlds you have (and in the future how may outposts you have), and how many kills you've gotten. The.warlords have this monopoly on status and it's kinda annoying. Someone can have the largest fleet and not be on the top of the status board. That makes no sense. I want to gain more status for the bones but I can't without being an immediate target. If it is changed like how I have written above, it makes it to where more players have a chance to get those bonuses.

• Jackson95
  • Irregular
  • 13 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • hi
Mar 14 2014 2:58 am

i have to agree with demo on this

bob
  • Kaguli
  • Irregular
  • 87 posts
  • Reputation 43
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Power in a refined form
Mar 14 2014 3:04 am

Not sure on the methods you've outlined, but I do agree that the current system is probably worth revisiting.

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 14 2014 7:31 am

the whole point of status is its a achievement that's got nothing to do with how big you are its just if your willing to take it.

if you change it to networth or other stuff then it will no longer be fair for everyone to achieve it will only be able to be achieved by people who spend $

and as for your warlord comment your lucky I like you :p
we have the highest status because we are not afraid to take it, we are aggressive and willing to lose our army to achieve the status.

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 14 2014 8:03 am

This post was not meant to be antiwarlord Kynell. You said status is an achievement, but how can I achieve it if the majority of those that have I can't take from. Not because I am unable to but because they are part of warlords. An attack on one is an attack on all is your motto. I can take status from someone in warlords sure, but I will get destroyed when all the other warlords chem in. That's the monopoly I'm talking about. With my idea above sure people like Olek can "buy status." But he could lose it just as fast. My idea is an across the board access to all who can build up there forces, successfully defend their dominion, and defeat their foes on the battlefield. How big my forces are, how many worlds I control, and how many times I've won a battle or lost a battle is the real factor of status among the gua'uld in the Stargate universe. In the show the top System Lords did not steal status by sigeing worlds. They had the status by being the biggest. The sum of my networth, technology points, and number of worlds should be a factor of my status among all the system lords.

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 14 2014 2:34 pm

size doesn't matter status is like reputation, it cannot be bought or built like networth it has to be taken in battle.

we take status by killing peoples troops for it to get the achievement of it then we defend our status by killing people who plan to take it, that is wat status is and the whole point of it.

• Whodare
  • Irregular
  • 4 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 15 2014 10:04 am

This is why you join an alliance so you can be apart of them taking status from others.

The warlords have 40 known members + their member's vassals. It isn't like they have 300 members and the other like 300 players can only target themselves.

The warlords don't even make up a quarter of the population of this game.