• Forgottenwarrior
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 29
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 11 2014 1:44 am

I recently bought quite a large sum of agents at once and noticed my networth barely moved at all. I was thinking the networth for agents should be significantly increased. My thoughts behind this are simple. For an example, when you put that same amount of naq into your military units it effects your networth drastically. I'm not saying to make them worth a fortune in networth but I definitely feel the networth of agents should be significantly increased. This should be balanced for players who take a more agent based route in the game. That's my 2 cents but I think I make a pretty good point.

• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 11 2014 3:14 am

Ditto, Something more needs to be done with agents, We use them for so much, yet we dont get much in return, I think it all needs to be changed, Perhaps more resources, or chances, Depending on how many you have, and a increase of networth for each agent you have.

• Armyskydiver
  • Irregular
  • 59 posts
  • Reputation 30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 11 2014 4:36 am

I agree with this on the basis of the fact that agent number dirrectly affect out military population of 10/1. Jaffa are 1/1 but jaffa yield more of a net. Now I'm also not saying that they should have a heavy weight towards networth but more than a three decimal point value would be much more fair.

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 11 2014 7:51 am

I side with binar on this one.

• Ziegenbagel
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • O'Neill: For this, you can stay at my place.
Mar 11 2014 8:53 am

Yeah, the net-worth should definitely be raised! Jaffa cost 3 naq each and give like 1 Net each. Agents cost 20 Naq and give .01 net each.

O'Neill: So help me, if I wake up and I'm singing soprano...
  • Krool
  • Irregular
  • 27 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 12 2014 10:00 am

I think the whole point is that when players look at networth they assume military units so when you infiltrate a planet you dont really know how many agents they have till you try and infiltrate. makes the game better in a way cause you dont always want players knowing how many agents you have cause then you actual want know who spying against you cause they will not try and infiltrate that player cause they know that they have alot of agents!!!!

• Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
Mar 12 2014 7:14 pm

yeah krool but a lot of people are so sure networth is how good a player you are so when they go and hit someone that only has 2 MS and some gliders and hit his low def world and then he has his agents blow up 500 buildings to retaliate.....I'm tired of hearing people cry. maybe if the agents had better networth they would actually use their brains first before attacking a player that's been playing for a month or more longer.

Worship the TACO or face it