• Krool
  • Irregular
  • 27 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 08 2014 8:46 pm

I know shadowing is very busy with fixing this game BUT come on there is nothing to do in this game anymore as soon as you get 5 planets fully maxed out there nothing to do even trying to find players for status points is hard and as soon as you do that players resets and starts again stopping you from gaining any status!! either put in place monthly tournaments with the winning alliance getting something or increase the planet building limits or or better still have vacant planets that give you status!! just do something that can make this game more enjoyable cause at the moment there is nothing to do and if it continues then you will find more players not wanting to player this game anymore!!

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 08 2014 8:52 pm

I already made a thread earlier about this.

• Krool
  • Irregular
  • 27 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 08 2014 8:59 pm

Yeah i know but thought if i put another thread up and other players keep doing it then Shadowing will have to change his priorities!!

• Lordwayob
  • Irregular
  • 34 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • If you can't beat 'em barbecue 'em
Mar 08 2014 9:12 pm

Totally agreeing with you Krool. Instead of improving the game it seems Shadow is trying to limit upper level players from innovating ways to advance, when that is what got them there in the first place.

BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Mar 08 2014 11:23 pm

Its because all your top alliances are allied with each other
case closed

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Commanderloch
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • CommanderLoch duhh
Mar 09 2014 12:59 am

maybe alliances shouldn't have alliances with other alliances... if that makes sense.. it would make the game more war accessible.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Mar 09 2014 1:35 am

Its not part of the game

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Aldinach
  • Irregular
  • 48 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Shel nok.
Mar 09 2014 2:44 am

I find it rather interesting that any behavior that actually emulates the goa'uld, y'know, the race we're actually playing as, is summarily frowned upon and subsequently limited as much as possible or removed from the game outright.

If you don't want players to behave as goa'uld, you really shouldn't have started a Stargate game with that as the main race...because there are a LOT of players who like the idea and will be sticking with that race when the others become available.

It's just ridiculous...you build the game around the concept of a species posing as gods, bent on galactic domination...and then you say not to behave as a species who believes themselves to be gods, and not to take actions toward galactic domination.

It's rather stupid.

Mekta satak Oz!
  • Joe12
  • Irregular
  • 38 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 09 2014 12:48 pm

yh i agree with shadow all best alliances allied with each other any new players cant attempt to start a fight cos there will be about 70 better players all backing who ever u hit once an alliance has 10 players with 10k net worth each they should no longer need ally's with other alliances then u just pic a war with another alliance 1 at a time or more at your leaders choice

smeg head
  • Kaguli
  • Irregular
  • 87 posts
  • Reputation 43
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Power in a refined form
Mar 09 2014 10:57 pm

Having thought about it for a while, it would seem the issue is with people preferring to sit back and produce rather than fight. As is, the situation makes fighting costly and wasteful with a minimum of profit.

If there were more incentive to fight, rather than cooperate, then the super-alliances would dissolve.

Also, the 5 planet limit forces us not to be greedy. I believe there was once talk of taking over additional planets as mining sites. If that were to happen, then additional planets could potentially be more valuable than having so many allies.