• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 08 2014 8:37 am

for me personally I haven't been playing much past few days as is boring and nothing for me to do except log on and deposit naq.

bring back sieging for naq or pirate ships or make something new for us to do ingame that gives us a reason to play.

or add in some kind of weekly tournament or other tasks to do, anything will do just for the bums like me who don't have a job so we have something to do except watch our naq grow lol.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Mar 08 2014 8:38 am

yah true

to busy though to add anything

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 08 2014 8:44 am

its fine for lot of people who are still very young :D but when u get advanced as the top guys you have nothing to do except watch your naq raise lol.

all planets fully built and status lvl is as high as I can get it atm so literally nothing to do.

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Mar 08 2014 4:35 pm

Build armies, strengthen your planets for when the time is right, the Furlings will feel our might.

Dark days are ahead for the galaxy. Lots of nice FS to kill, lots of players to enslave.

I smell war :-)

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 08 2014 4:52 pm

my army size cant get any bigger im maxed lol.
and only things left to buy are some advanced buildings which nothing I can do except let the naq build up while I play other games.

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 08 2014 8:52 pm

bump

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Mar 08 2014 11:28 pm

you guys created sister alliance and then form NAP with all large alliances. You guys helped make the game boring. The doesn't recognize NAP or sister alliances.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Mar 09 2014 1:55 am

lol tbh i cant wait till new races im sure that will make the game more fun plus im sure he will add things to do like maybe one of the mods can *roleplay* as a alien that has like 100ms or somthing and going around rekt cha'tii up just a idea

Leader of the Asgard Fleet