• Canov73
  • Irregular
  • 38 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 06 2014 12:48 pm

If you want to steal status you WONT gain it faster by laying siege to more than one planet from a single player.

Not only does it destroy military and or buildings it makes the player loose access to the resources from those worlds. In short you generally upset people for the hell of it. It's not cool !

If you want to gain status faster you need to lay siege to more than 1 player at a time.

If you want to reset someone that's when you send in the heavy guns and siege all the world's they own.

Think about how much time & effort people put in to get where they are, think about your actions, play smarter not harder people !

Shaltek
  • Armyskydiver
  • Irregular
  • 59 posts
  • Reputation 30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 06 2014 12:53 pm

You are wrong in saying that you WON'T gain status faster by sieging more than one planet of the same player. As long as the rank requirements are met then its 1,2 or 4 points per cycle/per planet.

Granted if its none aggressive status taking than it is kinda assholish to take more than one planet....but as we already know...a lot of people have a lack in moral fortitude when it comes to respecting other players.

• Aldinach
  • Irregular
  • 48 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Shel nok.
Mar 06 2014 1:02 pm

Binar is correct.

Multiple planets being sieged = multiple status points per cycle sieged.

Honestly, when I go for status, I generally do siege more than one planet to lower the amount of time I have to stay on the siege, though I don't generally siege EVERY planet.

Usually, if I'm just on a status-hunt; if it's your main planet, or one you need access to, I'm willing to move to a different planet for the siege so you have access to your stuff.

I don't go around blowing up buildings and destroying fleets just for status, unless I wasn't able to get a drone read or infiltration was broken and I just happened to hit the planet that had your jaffa or fleet on it by sheer chance.

A lot of players just sieging for status (myself included), as long as you're not having a meltdown when you speak to us, are more than reasonable and will move targets so you can still do stuff while we're nomming on you.

Mekta satak Oz!
  • Canov73
  • Irregular
  • 38 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 06 2014 1:02 pm

OK I I stand corrected on the status gain per planet, thanks Binar.

Shaltek
  • Commanderloch
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • CommanderLoch duhh
Mar 08 2014 10:01 am

i have the strong feeling that this was aimed at me haha.