• Armyskydiver
  • Irregular
  • 59 posts
  • Reputation 30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 03 2014 1:05 am

Ok...I know most of us have seen the new "feature" added to the depository which splits the withdraw out between the planets owned. Upon discussing this with others i am making this thread.

It is a common consensus that this feature does nothing but complicate things. I know I have recommended as well as other have, that the features we all want from the depository is the means to "deposit" into the depository and also the ability to withdraw a specific amount from the depository. This would be highly advantageous for everyone whether it be a higher level player or a new player that just started today.

Please post your thoughts on this feature

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Mar 03 2014 1:07 am

Yah those features are coming too. The reason for that update is so people with out stargates feel the distance of the galaxy

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Soulchaser
  • Irregular
  • 9 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 03 2014 1:08 am

I also Think We Should Have The Option To Deposit into The Depository!

• Aldinach
  • Irregular
  • 48 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Shel nok.
Mar 03 2014 1:09 am

I agree...this new 'feature' makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever. It serves no purpose other than pointlessly complicating an otherwise simple withdrawal.

1) At no point was there any issue with somehow accidentally withdrawing naq onto a planet in the process of being sieged...so...why would that even be listed as a consideration in withdrawing?

2) Splitting it evenly between planets....why? I have a brain, and I'm pretty sure I'm SITTING ON the planet I WANT my naq on when I withdraw it. There is NO reason it should be split anywhere EXCEPT where I choose to send it after I take it out. Period.

3) Where the hell is the supposed option to deposit naq INTO the depository, up to 20k naq at a time on each planet, per deposit? Y'know, that thing you were gonna do 3 days ago and had to fix something, and never got back around to???

Sorry, but I'm starting to get annoyed with bizarre updates that don't accomplish anything except putting of things you've already promised.

Mekta satak Oz!
  • Kaarramma
  • Irregular
  • 47 posts
  • Reputation 27
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Nefertiti (you figure it out!)
Mar 03 2014 1:10 am

I vote (reverse) the change, does nothing to benefit anything other than seeing those little bug looking ships zoom around, rather see a bloody visual scenes of
seized planets.. :)

Life begins as a spark, I am the mother of many more to come!
  • Armyskydiver
  • Irregular
  • 59 posts
  • Reputation 30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 03 2014 1:13 am

I would like to piggy back on what Nef pointed out. The more ships on the move in the galaxy has been proven to lag the server....and we are already having serious lag issues as more and more people join the game. So more ships flying is a considerably bad thing for gameplay!

• Shade3130
  • Irregular
  • 71 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Guess my real identity.
Mar 03 2014 1:15 am

i see your point, but.....eeeeh!

i want the bank feature too (since beginning actually).
***i think there should be a dropdown box for which planet we want to withdraw to (so no mistakes).

withdrawals should have an input box to input exactly how much we want to take out. same for deposits INTO depository- like a bank.

You guys must really hate me....
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Mar 03 2014 1:18 am

The more ships flying around has nothing to do with lag

Depositing naq is coming in next

The siege planet note is mentioned so players know their naqahdah isn't going on a world being sieged since it now splits it up.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Commanderloch
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • CommanderLoch duhh
Mar 03 2014 8:25 am

i like the idea of depositing!

• Sobek
  • Irregular
  • 46 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • So 2 Unas and a Rabbi walk into a bar . .
Mar 03 2014 5:21 pm

I agree with everyone. Feels like this change came out of nowhere and only complicates things. Does nothing to improve the feel or play of the game.

Sorry Shadowing, I like most of your changes but I don't think your idea about making players without stargates "feel the distance of the galaxy" is enough to justify this.

2ic: Shadows Dragoons (Original TFO, founded Aschen Empire and Volian Union)
  • Scurvydog2
  • Irregular
  • 50 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • i think shadowing should act like an ancient
Mar 03 2014 6:10 pm

also there would have to be some tax or something for depositing into the depository otherwise players would just put all thier naq in it and no one could steal. but i would also like to suggest that naq left in the rep generate some form of interest

fighting for the players right to choose how they play
  • Scurvydog2
  • Irregular
  • 50 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • i think shadowing should act like an ancient
Mar 03 2014 6:10 pm

also there would have to be some tax or something for depositing into the depository otherwise players would just put all thier naq in it and no one could steal. but i would also like to suggest that naq left in the rep generate some form of interest

fighting for the players right to choose how they play
[1] 2 Next >>