• Canov73
  • Irregular
  • 38 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 01 2014 7:20 am

I had an idea on how to allow Goauld to become Vassals to a more powerful Lord and so forth.

Could be a one button deal on the attack menu, or add a diplomacy menu.
Sends a message to the owner of the planet, yes or no option.
Become my Vassal or face attack. If they say no you do it the old fashion way with force.

Status is passed up the chain in the same manner, or slower than if you attack directly, if they say Yes the Vassal doesn't loose any military assests, or buildings like in an outright attack.

The more vassals the player has below him the fast his status grows, allow a maximum number of vassals(not sure on that number maybe 25). Only goauld of lower rank can become you vassal.

E.G.
Lord has 2 Goauld Vassals
Both Goauld have 2 Dreadful Vassals

The lord would gain status but so would the Goauld's as they are gaining status faster than the lord can take it, from the Vassals below them.

This might even offer some relief with a few of the PvP issues the game is facing..

Please post your thoughts.

Canov.

Shaltek
  • Commanderloch
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • CommanderLoch duhh
Mar 01 2014 7:22 am

6 Would be a good and evenly fair way of having vassals. you dont want too many it wouldnt serve the game right.

• Jackson95
  • Irregular
  • 13 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • hi
Mar 01 2014 7:57 am

i like this idea

bob
  • Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Mar 01 2014 6:24 pm

I like this idea as well. I am looking for Vassal (ruler rank) to serve me as underlords, in return they will see their domains grow

• Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Mar 03 2014 6:53 pm

the Goauld did have vassals makes since and the asgard and them both had like im not going to say NAP but something like that so i really think there should be a diplomatic section in-game

Leader of the Asgard Fleet