• Kaguli
  • Irregular
  • 87 posts
  • Reputation 43
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Power in a refined form
Mar 03 2014 2:24 am

Yes, given the fact that an alliance can collectively bankrupt someone in a matter of hours, and the cooldown isn't really relevant in that case.

• Scurvydog2
  • Irregular
  • 50 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • i think shadowing should act like an ancient
Mar 03 2014 6:15 pm

may i suggest that you can only pirate ships if you status below the player or your networth is within 1000 of the player

fighting for the players right to choose how they play
  • Aldinach
  • Irregular
  • 48 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Shel nok.
Mar 06 2014 1:07 pm

I wouldn't say Pirate Ship was overpowered at all.

I was only able to get one, and ran my Endurance into the ground simply finding a target that had low enough defense to get to the one I snagged.

Some people have been luckier, likely just because they chose better places to search to begin with. Luck of the draw.

If people keep adequate defenses with their ships; they're less likely to get stolen. I don't know of anyone willing to have to plow through 20+ gliders and jaffa just to get to one mothership.

So...the ones complaining about losing multiple ships...stop leaving your mothership undefended=problem solved.

Mekta satak Oz!
  • Joe12
  • Irregular
  • 38 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 07 2014 2:59 pm

it is good but i dislike the way ships are stolen because of the jaffa bomb effects more than just the ships they are taking

smeg head
  • Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 08 2014 9:07 am

yes I had a lot of luck with this mission but mainly due to people not protecting there ships, I think this mission should stay as it is and in future people just send me a pm and ask me and I will happily tell you how to defend against me stealing your ships, I am happy to help and tell you how to defend against it but if you don't listen then don't blame me when I steal it.

as for the Jaffa bombs joe was talking about yes it really sucks, I feel bad glassing someone's planet just to steal there mothership which is why there needs to be a defence against Jaffa suicides, like I mentioned before Jaffa should defend against Jaffa explosives.

• Joe12
  • Irregular
  • 38 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 09 2014 12:42 pm

think it could be still useful and should come back but after its had some work done make a little harder to steal and make it so it only damages ships and if there's more than 1 ms in the same spot u shouldn't damage 1 at a time the damage should be spread over all of them

smeg head
  • Hanubku
  • Irregular
  • 14 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 12 2014 2:31 pm

maybe you should add some costs for stealing a ship. It should cost you agents to steal it. Its logic.. you cant steal a ship without "crew" and if you construct it yourself you already pay for the "crew". So.. if you steal one you need agents to fly it. My two cents

<< Previous 1 [2]