• Scurvydog2
  • Irregular
  • 50 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • i think shadowing should act like an ancient
Feb 27 2014 1:29 am

i realize that you are trying to make some money but come on this is ridiculous. the current price of advanced buildings and flagships is so high that it will take a little under a month for the average player to earn naquada even with other player donations this is becoming a case of the rich or those willing to drop major coin are the only ones that can build any of these and if a low level player ever gets enough to buy one they had better not build a satalite because there is no way they are going to be able to hold it. it is litterally going to be,... one year latter "ok i have 3 flagships now i can hopefull build a satalite..." someone buys naquada..." and theres 5 flagships going toward the satalite well that was a year well spent"

fighting for the players right to choose how they play
  • Scurvydog2
  • Irregular
  • 50 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 27 2014 1:30 am

sorry about complaining but this is just rediculous i was ok with the values you had for the coming soon screen of like 45000 it was high but do able

• Aldinach
  • Irregular
  • 48 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Shel nok.
Feb 27 2014 1:32 am

Shadowing already said the advanced buildings can't be destroyed.

They're expensive so that not everyone can just throw money at the market and get them with no effort.

Mekta satak Oz!
  • Intrelzar
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Joma secu
Feb 27 2014 1:32 am

Because they are not for new players Its "Higher/Endgame" Content ppl who are maxed rank and what not

Joma secu
  • Scurvydog2
  • Irregular
  • 50 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 27 2014 1:34 am

250000naq assuming the average player earns 25naq/cycle that comes out to 100000min=1666.6666hr=69.444day=9week=2.48months for just station

• Aldinach
  • Irregular
  • 48 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Shel nok.
Feb 27 2014 1:52 am

Like has been stated already in the forum, and in the game chat by Shadowing...the advanced buildings are meant to be for higher end players/more experienced.

They're basically an advanced rank/end-game type of thing, like upper echelon Eminence ranking, that gives a higher goal to go for besides just status.

Mekta satak Oz!
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Feb 27 2014 1:55 am

Has to be 250k. It changes the star image to a war satellite. If it was cheap then there would be no stars.

Your calculations is bases on naq production. Not including stealing naq, races and personality bonuses, donating bonuses, status

120k is not that much for a player that has a tons of military already.

I have to price things to provide headroom on future things coming into the game.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Scurvydog2
  • Irregular
  • 50 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 27 2014 2:59 am

my calculations are based on naq production with 5 planets at near full slaves with gould/lord ranking and full production teck. admittedly this is without things that don't exist yet.

• Kaguli
  • Irregular
  • 87 posts
  • Reputation 43
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Power in a refined form
Feb 27 2014 4:56 am

Full slaves, mines, tech, and moderate status ranking comes out closer to 40/cycle. Let's just say 35 for the sake of argument.
35*6=210/hour
210*24=5040/day
so in 24 days, a high ranking player would have the 120000 naq needed for an advanced building. If they get the efficiency boosting building, the rest will come faster.

So what exactly is the basis of your complaint?

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 27 2014 12:54 pm

I don't spend real $ on this game I just play well and look how big I am, with the right build and strategy it isn't that hard.

however a issue I do have is the buildings cannot be destroyed which is good but if someone steals your planet then u will lose them buildings on it which is gonna make people not bother building it as we will just wait for others to build for us then take it lol.

• Adadad
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 25
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • yarg
Mar 01 2014 1:24 pm

lol yea personally id rather watch the thing blow up then to lose my planet to another player and have them take control of it, but maybe im just spiteful that way :\