• Kaarramma
  • Irregular
  • 47 posts
  • Reputation 27
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Nefertiti (you figure it out!)
Mar 03 2014 1:19 am

I can put my name in the hat too, would love to help out.

Life begins as a spark, I am the mother of many more to come!
  • Unbiskant
  • Enthusiast
  • 330 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 04 2014 10:59 am

I believe if Shadowing wanted a mod he would either post such a thread himself or talk to the person he wanted to be a mod. And why he does not comment, I can only guess but I think he is quite busy with some game updates.

In regards to the chat I remember that Shadowing said once he did not want to regulate the chat, but I agree with you that some things go to far.

• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 07 2014 6:41 pm

yes to a moderator, Chat needs to be moderated in instances of harassment "like the previous post about his 8yo daughter"

I have seen some pretty disturbing chat at some points just starting 4 weeks ago or so.

Multi accounts is horrible for a game, it opens the path for farming and boting.
Positively need someone to find and remove these accounts, give players 2 days to decide witch account they want to keep before deleting one.

game masters are NEVER known to general public, the few games i have played where they were known, they were harassed continuously, and some Abused their power with their friends.

The only time a GM should ever talk is when they are needed for direct assistance with a player who is being harassed, or needs help with a game related problem. Besides that they should observe and not be seen.

I Highly doubt anyone who posts in a public chat offering to be mod would be accepted, If you want to be a moderator, you should offer your hand in privacy and give experiences as to why your best for the job.

As for our fearless leader not replying to this topic, He has allot of work, He probably doesn't even want to take the time at the moment to get someone accustomed to the controls and actions a GM would need to be responsible for.

For the moment, it does not look like he wants one, Or does not have the time to train one.

I am sure in the near future someone will be accepted privately, whom has the experience, or someone he trusts or atleast has faith in.

But i would request That in the mean time, Till a GM is taken onto the staff, that shadowing watch the chat a bit more, and give chat bans to those who take chat too far.

<< Previous 1 [2]