• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 26 2014 9:21 am

was talking about it other day with you just wanted to see other peoples thoughts, a you know the advanced tech explosives mission can kill everything and idiots keep reseting and suiciding then repeat non stop.

need a defence against the suicide Jaffa to counteract it like Jaffa defend against the Jaffa suicides so if u send 1k suicide Jaffa and that planet has 1001 Jaffa defending then only 1 Jaffa will get through to blow up stuff.

• Sharkie98
  • Irregular
  • 8 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 26 2014 9:25 am

That is a great idea. Cause if they send 50 jaffa to your planet and you have 500 on it, how come you get all the damage as you were strong enough to defend against it. Rather make it if you are not successful that the player who did the suicide gets all the losses instead.

• Aldinach
  • Irregular
  • 48 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Shel nok.
Feb 26 2014 1:08 pm

I agree.

It's BEYOND ridiculous to have to eat all the damage caused when someone else's force is REPELLED.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

I do like that if you don't have jaffa on the planet, and they send say 100 jaffa, and your turrets kill them nothing is damaged, but if I've got 5k jaffa on a planet and some retard sends 1000 jaffa, it is just common sense to assume the battle would take place at the point of invasion (ie near the GATE) and the invaders would be murdered before they got near enough to damage my buildings.

Mekta satak Oz!
  • Adadad
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 25
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • yarg
Feb 26 2014 4:05 pm

i like this idea as it will give more of a use to jaffa other then jihad jaffa greifing, and people would have to diversify their unit types to remain protected from all types of attacks instead of just stock piling MS's