• Patersin
  • Irregular
  • 14 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I'm new!
Feb 25 2014 5:01 am

Due to jaffa spam attacks followed by account resets (stemming from certain abilites that the units have); limits need to be put into place regarding how often you can reset your account in general.

I call for a + or - response for the overall idea, followed by a number in which you think the about of time (in days) you should have to wait once starting an ingame account before you can reset and start another.

-Eliphas

• Patersin
  • Irregular
  • 14 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I'm new!
Feb 25 2014 5:03 am

+ 30

• Armyskydiver
  • Irregular
  • 59 posts
  • Reputation 30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 25 2014 9:04 am

I would say voluntary resets should be limited to once every thirty days. Force resets(attack and take 5 planets) should remain the way they are as a force reset is not voluntary.

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 25 2014 10:31 am

totally agree with u eliphas, ztec spamming suicide n me and killed 400k slaves in 10 mins on me and then in 5 days time he be back to do it again and I cant get them slaves back because its part of the game.

should be classed as exploiting to juust come back and suicide Jaffa on people then reset.

or should be way to defend yourself against that attack aswell, it Is just stupid to be able to suicide kill 400k slaves in 10 mins, it will take me like 2 weeks to get enough endurance to steal it back so I have to steal other planets now instead.

• Jokoci
  • Irregular
  • 34 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Dislike that!
Feb 25 2014 1:38 pm

once a month seems a good idea to me too

and i m surprised to see a non warlordmember posted this first ^^

• Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
Feb 26 2014 6:00 am

how you like my slaves kynell? put them to use yet. :) but yeah good idea unless a better can be found. still think there needs to be a way set up to keep the top 10% players from hitting the bottom 10% or something and vise versa. would stop the sucide attacks and stop people from complaining bout bulling and such.

Worship the TACO or face it