• Xxdexterxx
  • Enthusiast
  • 206 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • *Sigh* Dominating the Galaxy. Do not disturb. :P
Feb 23 2014 3:07 am

Sometimes I feel that the game is somewhat unresponsive. I'll click Build or Destroy, and I can't actually be sure if it registered the click, or if it's busy doing something.

So, I'm proposing that the game display a loading bar in the dead center of the screen whenever the player initiates a request to the server. It'll help make the game a whole lot interactive/responsive.

Hey, you could even style the loading bar so it's Goa'uld-ish. It'd be awesome!

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Feb 23 2014 3:15 am

Yah probably will later on. Unresponsive? Runs pretty fast for me

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Feb 23 2014 3:20 am

There is thousand things I need to smooth out in the game though. After I finish races ull start hiting all these things

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Xxdexterxx
  • Enthusiast
  • 206 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • *Sigh* Dominating the Galaxy. Do not disturb. :P
Feb 23 2014 3:22 am

When I say "unresponsive", I don't mean it in terms of performance. I mean it in terms of interactivity and feedback. When you perform an action, you would usually get a response. In SGSL, however, nothing happens other than when the action is completed.

• Armyskydiver
  • Irregular
  • 59 posts
  • Reputation 30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 23 2014 10:54 am

I think he is referring to clicking a tab and having a blank screen. Like clicking the planets screen and seeing purple for a few minutes...like when the server is laggy a bit.