• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 21 2014 4:07 pm

so mainly people complain about sister alliances so my idea is simple here.

have a declare war option back that once you hit the declare war option it locks them 2 alliances into battle only and outside members are unable to attack at all until one alliance surrenders and both alliances hit declare neutral button.

to stop it being exploited the declare war option only lasts for like 3 days then auto sets to neutral and can only be hit like once a month this way stops people hitting it just to protect eachothers alliance from being attacked

this way stops most of your complaining about who has more alliances and we can still prove ourselves that we are still going to kill you no matter if we have 1 alliance or 100 alliances.

makes it fair to everyone then and hopefully give people 1 less thing to complain about.

• Adadad
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 25
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • yarg
Feb 21 2014 4:17 pm

its a good idea, i dont like the back to neutral thing after 3 days though, maybe have that last until one side declares defeat and add a buffer of 3 days until another alliance can declare war on either of the currently waring alliances

• Yodasodabob
  • Irregular
  • 6 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 24 2014 8:00 pm

I have an idea that goes off of Kynell's. what if when someone attacks someone in another alliance it warns them "attacking this Goa'uld will provoke war with XYZ alliance. Are you sure you want to do this?" Then, members of both alliances can only attack and be attacked by players in the opposing alliance. once the war is over, there is a grace period, let's say about 5 days or even the 3 that Kynell suggested, where they cannot be attacked by or attack players in other alliances. they can be attacked by and attack players who are not affiliated with any alliances.

• Lorddougy
  • Irregular
  • 138 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • You should recognise the name in your attack logs
Feb 24 2014 10:40 pm

I see a flaw in the design because of sister alliances.

If I lets say started a fight with warlords, I could then declare war on a sister alliance and be protected for however long from them attacking me. I think more thought needs to be put in place or that you need to declare sister alliances first so you cant war them or something...