• Irregular
  • 11 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 18 2014 7:24 pm

I have two suggestions.

First: I know that the planet cap has been talked about before but I'm not just repeating what other people have said about it. While I agree that there should be a planet cap I do not think that the cap should be 5. What if we were to integrate the planet cap with status'. Dreadful and below the planet cap is 5, if/when you get to the status of Goa'uld your cap goes up to 6. Lord and it goes up to 7, Ruler 8 etc. Right now I am sitting at the status Dreadful with 980, that 5% naq boost just isn't doing it for me to go up and over to the status of a Goa'uld. I'll just be sieged by a Lord which will take the whole planet's fruit away from me for a time. This will give players more of an incentive to status up while keeping with the domination integrity of the game.

Second: Advance Tech. I love the idea of it and what we will be able to do with it. But what I don't like about it is that the ONLY way to get some advance tech is to buy it with real money. I have purchased 35$ worth of this and that in the game because I like it enough to support it. But to lock this entire area off from the casual gamer's like myself and only have it open to those with deep pocket's, will hurt the game in the long run rather than help it. I suggest 2,500 naq for 1 advance tech. Its steep enough not to get them all over night but yet low enough so that it's not unattainable.

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestions. Please comment if you have ways to approve on them or think something should be taken away from them.

• Masterstickboy
  • Irregular
  • 22 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 18 2014 7:28 pm

2500 is way to low.. that only takes like 10-12 hours to get that much naq if your planets are maxed out.. if he did ever consider pay naq for buy advanced tech it should be closer to a 20-30 days of saving up, so 100k to 150k

• Titus6991
  • Irregular
  • 11 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 18 2014 7:36 pm

That makes sense. Although I think 100k is too high, maybe in the 50k range. But this is just my opinion.

• Masterstickboy
  • Irregular
  • 22 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 18 2014 7:39 pm

50k would only take about 10 days to get.

• Chongo
  • Irregular
  • 3 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 18 2014 7:44 pm

First idea seems alright, gives a good incentive to gain status but what happens when you lose the status? do you lose the planet also?

second idea not so much, players dont need the advance stuff its there to help support the game if you dont want to put out then you miss out. It gives the game a source of income while giving the players that want to additional support the game that extra bonus.

• Masterstickboy
  • Irregular
  • 22 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 18 2014 7:54 pm

and since advanced tech stays with you even if you reset, people would just save up during protection, and buy advanced tech and reset over and over again.. so since you keep advanced tech even if you reset, purchasing it with Naq should be an option unless its an extremely high cost.

• Jokoci
  • Irregular
  • 34 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Dislike that!
Feb 18 2014 8:56 pm

Shadowing said that buying adv-tec-points ingame will come. The system atm is to get the money going to make the game better to get more players ... etc.

The wish for more planets again has been around since the restart and wont come any time soon.
To gain more planetmax with status would be awesome but too op.
Eminence 13 planetmax ? And as mentioned before, what if you fall in rank...

Yet, i wished for a method of getting like one planet more...
maybe something like: You need to build a very expensive building on one planet that takes something like 100 slots and that allows you to take a 6th planet.

• Krool
  • Irregular
  • 27 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 19 2014 7:42 am

i think the idea of gaining status to takeover next planets is a good idea. and if you do loose your status then that planet thats being sieged at the time will revolt or if the player that doing the sieging goes up in rank the the planet automatically goes to that person and it should go to galaxy news that this particular god has lost the faith of his people and have turned on there GOD and either chose to be either a vacant planet again or they choose to serve the GOD that was sieging them!

• Krool
  • Irregular
  • 27 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 19 2014 7:42 am

i think the idea of gaining status to takeover next planets is a good idea. and if you do loose your status then that planet thats being sieged at the time will revolt or if the player that doing the sieging goes up in rank the the planet automatically goes to that person and it should go to galaxy news that this particular god has lost the faith of his people and have turned on there GOD and either chose to be either a vacant planet again or they choose to serve the GOD that was sieging them!