• Krool
  • Irregular
  • 27 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 10 2014 6:52 am

Okay ATM planet cap is at 5. I want to know what everyone thoughts are if shadowing brings in an option to buy more planets, obviously u only purchase the increase in planet cap so u still have to takeover the planet.

• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Feb 10 2014 9:57 am

Im gonna have to go with no.....

More planets = more naq more slaves more troops. The game then goes to pay to win.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Krool
  • Irregular
  • 27 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 11 2014 7:46 am

well hasnt it already got to that point of pay to win with the market in game?? all im saying is bring in an option to increase ur planet cap from 5 to 10 like it was b4 but hopefully this time building troops will take time to build like wat it takes to build ur buildings up so u wont be able to build MS every day it will take say 4 days with 100 slave camps on planet!!

• Unbiskant
  • Enthusiast
  • 330 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 15 2014 6:14 pm

I would not want this option.

Sure now you can buy naq and produce military power with that, but there is a maximum military size you can reach. As a result someone who does not want to pay something can still get as powerful as the player who bought something it will only take more time.
If you offer to raise the planet max for money other "free" players cannot reach the same hight as the paying players.
Then you would really have pay to win.
As a result I am against the idea.

• Krool
  • Irregular
  • 27 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 17 2014 7:44 am

Your right about a limit on military and that players that don't want to pay will be less likely be able to be a force but when shadowing brings back GC then maybe the players that don't want to pay can use there GC to get there 6,7,8,9 and 10th planet with the GC obviously it will take a ill bit longer but that's what you will get if you don't want to pay!!

• Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 22 2014 4:36 am

At present I do not see the game being unbalanced. However, with purchase of additional planets the scales would tip far too much towards "pay to win". Galactic credit could balance this somewhat with purchase of stock. Then the game would be more as the "real" world is in the 21st century. That I would be in favor of, not because I am one of the winners, rather because of the element of risk and reward!

• Ziegenbagel
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • O'Neill: For this, you can stay at my place.
Feb 22 2014 7:51 am

This suggestion is already mute as Shadowing has already said that the planet cap will continue to be 5. But, that being said he has also said that in the future we can build an off world mining outpost on another planet to help with increasing naq production if you are able to secure a mining outpost! :)

O'Neill: So help me, if I wake up and I'm singing soprano...
  • Ziegenbagel
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • O'Neill: For this, you can stay at my place.
Feb 22 2014 7:51 am

This suggestion is already mute as Shadowing has already said that the planet cap will continue to be 5. But, that being said he has also said that in the future we can build an off world mining outpost on another planet to help with increasing naq production if you are able to secure a mining outpost! :)

O'Neill: So help me, if I wake up and I'm singing soprano...