• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Feb 08 2014 8:20 am

We know they happened. What have you seen they goofed on in the show?

Yes, i know Universe was one big gigantic goof. No need to bring up painful memories.

Lets start with the pilot episode.

We know from later on in Children of Gods that they used 3 super computers to replace the DHD and house the dialing program. Yet when snake face apophis needs to dial the gate he has no issues using a computer instead of a standard DHD? How did he know how to dial the gate?

Oh im sure this could be a "well we HAD a scene showing him torturing someone and learning how to use our dialing system" Or a "Hes a God he knows things" But comeon. As it is shown in the pilot, there is no way for him to have dialed that gate.

In the epi Secrets, Season 2 epi 9, When oneil and carter are walking down the stairs one of his lines is "Im sorry to hear that" Later on that same convo is played back to him and his words have changed to "My condolences"

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Jordanedmond
  • Irregular
  • 19 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 08 2014 9:38 pm

Although it was never stated in the pilot, it is revealed in Stargate Continuum that the Goa'uld do posses the technology to dial the gate without the use of a DHD or power source when Teal'c attached a device to the Gate and it auto dialed.
This is probably how Aphophis dialed back to Chulak.

• Akeru
  • Irregular
  • 14 posts
  • Reputation -1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 09 2014 4:57 pm

Ok so mine isn't so well thought out but being a "gun guy" it just grinds my gears every time I hear it. Episode 3 Season 1 "Emancipation" Jack gives his M9 to the Chieftain in trade and comments that there are only 7 rounds left in the clip.....ITS NOT AN F-ING CLIP! ITS A MAGAZINE!

Whoo, alright, got that out of my system......

• Shade3130
  • Irregular
  • 71 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Guess my real identity.
Feb 16 2014 8:29 pm

knowing o'neill he probably did that on purpose.

Zat'nik'tel= zat
magazine= clip

see his explanation in Aris Bach episode lol. dude does not like using more syllable than he has too to make point.

You guys must really hate me....