• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Feb 08 2014 5:19 am

Was in chat just now. Someone is apparently getting kicked out of an alliance because.....they dont meet a standard.

I do understand wanting a good solid Alliance thats strong helps each other out and everyone carries there own weight.

But from what i read this guys been playing a month. Sorry, a month really isint that long to "master" a game. Especially a game thats pretty new. Everyone has a different learning curve. And everyone plays differently. Kicking someone because they are not growing as fast as you want them to, how does that help them? This guy is going to learn nothing and not be a better player if hes going to get kicked if he dosent meet your high standard.

Maybe X player does grow quicker then Y player. But is that also because X player dropped cash when Y player didint? SO whats the message there? Drop cash or we will kick you?

Not everyone has the cut throat be the best kill kill kill mentality some people do. But is that a reason to fault them? Maybe this is someones first game every played. Of course its going to take them awhile to get the hang of things. Be polite. Help them out. I really do not understand this "you do not play as i want you to play therefore you are a bad player" mentality.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Intrelzar
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Joma secu
Feb 08 2014 5:21 am

Fighting my inner Gou'uld's wish to reply......

Joma secu
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Feb 08 2014 5:29 am

he wasnt trying to say he was a bad player, he was just trying to fill a slot in his alliance. a month is a long time, certainly enough to figure the game out. and so what if he gets kicked out of an alliance, just join a new one that fits your needs and playing style.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Akeru
  • Irregular
  • 14 posts
  • Reputation -1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 09 2014 5:02 pm

I for one will only join an alliance once I have something to offer. Being new the game I would only serve as burden right now.