• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Feb 07 2014 6:38 am

And by that i mean seasoned/veteran players from noobs.

I am actually afraid that when my protection time is up i will simply be roflstomped by players who have more time in then me. As far as i can tell its near impossible to get 5 planets all buildings and maxed military done within the allotted protection time.

I can imagine a month or 2 now players just stomping every noob as soon as that protection time is over with. Is this a worry that others have? Obviously if you have been playing even a few days longer then another player you will have an advantage. Its going to come down to numbers, whoever has the most troops wins.

And players who have been around longer will have those numbers.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Sobek
  • Irregular
  • 46 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • So 2 Unas and a Rabbi walk into a bar . .
Feb 07 2014 6:41 am

Definitely a valid concern and an issue to be addressed.

Though in the interim I would advise all new player that this is exactly why alliances are so popular/important in this game. Safety in numbers is the #1 deterrent against other players.

2ic: Shadows Dragoons (Original TFO, founded Aschen Empire and Volian Union)
  • Intrelzar
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Joma secu
Feb 07 2014 6:44 am

Are You Gou'uld or Some Sniveling Slave? Kal'ma!

Joma secu
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Feb 07 2014 6:46 am

I have been out of protection for a few days now, you'll be fine. I haven't been attacked once yet. by the end of my protection I managed to max out 3 planets, 400/400 buildings on each. when i got out of protection i started on a fourth planet, and its about half way finished. just take your time, you have plenty.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 07 2014 8:50 am

most of us big players wont attack smaller guys anyway expecially if you have nothing for them to gain.

best advice I can offer is don't annoy any big players to give them a reason to stomp on you, also like sobek said joining a alliance will help you a lot aswell.

• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Feb 08 2014 1:23 am

My problem with alliances are, Right now alliances are just for the gould. Perhaps i want to be in a diff one once the other races are released. Do i really want to join one, become devoted, then want to change?

Also, as a new player, you dont know what ones are good. Like, maybe i join one that just have guys that want to rip me off and use me as cannon fodder. What are the actual good alliances for me to join? Only time will tell me that, right?

Maybe a player prefers to play solo and dont want to join one. Or is the message here, your survival is dependent on alliances?

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!