• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 01 2014 12:39 am

I think that when we destroy our buildings we should receive a % back. It makes no sense to have to build something and then destroy it and not be able to use any of the used material.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Feb 01 2014 12:41 am

The main reason why I thought it was a good idea to do it this way so players can't easily change their strategy 4 times in a given week. so idk

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 01 2014 12:58 am

If I spend 14 Naqahdah on a house and then destroy it, getting back 25% of it only gives me 3.5 back. To me that’s not much. As far as changing strategy a few times I see nothing wrong with it. I recommend asking people’s opinion on the matter.

• Shade3130
  • Irregular
  • 71 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Guess my real identity.
Feb 02 2014 7:14 pm

i like the suggestion.
not much gotten back to affect strategy changing at current pace. we spend more then we get.

in war, its probably best to incorporate the %back feature suggest by OP. Because if changing a minor detail can save a player from resetting/getting killed off it would help to add it.

1) i don't see why hinder a players ability to change strategy since it's a strategy game.
2) no signifcant naq production as is.
3) %back for building destruction will probably only give enough to make some jaffas, barely.

You guys must really hate me....
  • Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 03 2014 2:41 am

Thank you Shade I agree with all your points. I had all the same feelings.