• Krool
  • Irregular
  • 27 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jan 31 2014 5:44 am

Alliance leaders should be able to modify there units ie changing colours what each unit looks like so when you see a MS in the galaxy that say Pink lol then you know its from X alliance! I know that shadowing is busy with getting advance tech up and running and the new races and multiple galaxies aswell but i would like to see this in the future when he has the time! thoughts?

• Stargate1990
  • Irregular
  • 21 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jan 31 2014 5:49 am

It's an okay idea, Maybe instead you should be able to see details of a fleet while it's in flight this would be based on your covert level, you could see who it's from, how many units, where it's going, maybe even the planet it left from. All that could be based on your levels, maybe even scanners?

• Jokoci
  • Irregular
  • 34 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Dislike that!
Jan 31 2014 2:50 pm

a good idea in general, as long as you can trust all your alliancemembers not to give the positions away to other players!

I think this would be easier to programm if one had an extra option in the left buttom corner triangletab saying something like "alliance fleets" and it would tell you all alliancefleets of other members that are en route, just like it shows the fleets to their owner.
If the servers can handle this kind of alliance interaction. I know there could be some problems with that...